|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, The Attack of the Glowworm Dragon Korgon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the warriors do when they reach Rothgar's hall before embarking from the ship?
(a) Fill their water jugs.
(b) Clean the ship.
(c) Put away the sails.
(d) Dress in their battle gear.
2. What do some of the horses manage to do with the fence?
(a) Knock it down.
(b) Jump it.
(c) Fall against it.
(d) Get their heads over it.
3. What does the stone statue of a pregnant woman mean to the wendols?
(a) It is an image of the earth.
(b) It is an image of their Angel of Death.
(c) It is an image of the dragon's mother.
(d) It is the image of their goddess.
4. How does Ibn feel at first as he travels with the Northmen?
(a) Like he belongs in their group.
(b) Isolated and alone.
(c) As if he has never lived.
(d) Surrounded by kindred souls.
5. What kind of clothing do the Northmen wear?
(a) Very rough clothing.
(b) Clothing of fine wool.
(c) Clothing of silk and cotton.
(d) Beautiful embroidered jackets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who choses Ibn to fulfill the letter's request?
2. What is the position of the man in question #15?
3. What skill does Ibn say is most noticeable on the first leg of his journey with the Northmen?
4. Why is there problems with the Northmen's leader?
5. What is the purpose of a Northman's burial ritual?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)