|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, The Attack of the Glowworm Dragon Korgon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ibn say about the size of the Northmen?
(a) They are virtual giants.
(b) They look about the same size as his people.
(c) They are somewhat tall but almost skeletal.
(d) They are short but broad.
2. What does Buliwyf think about waiting to be announced?
(a) He doesn't express an opinion.
(b) It is inhospitable.
(c) It is an honor.
(d) It is a vain gesture on Rothgar's part.
3. What town does Herger point out to Ibn when they are on the ship?
4. How long are the Northmen on the river for the first leg of Ibn's journey?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) A month.
(d) Four days.
5. What are the warriors told to leave outside the hall?
(a) Their boots.
(c) Their shields.
(d) Their weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakes Ibn after the battle?
2. What is the position of the man in question #15?
3. How does Buliwyf find the concept of blessing food?
4. What do the merchants have primarily in their houses?
5. What litters the ground of Rothgar's compound?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)