|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, The Attack of the Glowworm Dragon Korgon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buliwyf find in his destroyed village?
(a) A stone image of the mother.
(b) His horse.
(c) His sword.
(d) His dead wife.
2. What is the first information given about Ibn?
(a) His birthdate.
(b) His full name and station.
(c) His beliefs.
(d) His age.
3. What does the herald report during the feast?
(a) The mists will not come that night.
(b) Wulfgar is there.
(c) Another party has arrived.
(d) They are almost out of ale.
4. What type of houses do merchants of the Northmen use?
(a) They build their merchant house in the trees.
(b) Houses with stone exteriors.
(d) Large wooden houses.
5. What does it mean if a man has a chest wound and his feet and hands are warm?
(a) He will dies within twenty-four hours.
(b) He has a fifty-fifty chance of survival.
(c) He has a fever.
(d) He will survive.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom has a letter arrived where Ibn lives?
2. What is the story about that Ibn told the hall?
3. How does Ibn feel at first as he travels with the Northmen?
4. What kind of toast does Wiglif make to Buliwyf?
5. What is the position of the man in question #15?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)