|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, The Attack of the Glowworm Dragon Korgon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets the warriors as they arrive at Rothgar's hall?
(a) A beautiful woman.
(b) A scout.
(c) A spy.
(d) A herald.
2. How does Ibn view his coming trip with the Northmen?
(a) As a great adventure.
(b) As a wonderful way to study another culture.
(c) As a death sentence.
(d) As a way to gather a great deal of information.
3. Who foretells the mists will come the night after the feast?
(a) The King.
(b) The Dwarf Seer.
(c) The Herald.
(d) The Angel of Death.
4. What does Herger say is customary behavior for Vikings before a sea voyage?
(a) Drinking and sport with women.
(b) Visiting family and friends.
(c) Sleeping as much as possible.
(d) Praying in Odin's temple.
5. How are warriors with extremity wounds treated?
(a) Spiderwebs or hot cloths.
(b) They are given willow bark tea.
(c) Whiskey is poured on their wounds.
(d) Salt water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ibn ask when Herger points out the city in question #67 to him?
2. What kind of clothing do the Northmen wear?
3. What is the story about that Ibn told the hall?
4. What language do Herger and Ibn share?
5. What knocks a bear head off of one of the wendol?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)