|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Events of the Night Before the Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herger do after he talks to Ibn?
(a) Leaves to talk to Buliwyf.
(b) Falls asleep.
(c) Slaps Ibn in the face as is custom during a feast.
(d) Finds a woman.
2. What does Buliwyf ask Ibn about the dwarfs?
(a) If he likes the sword the dwarfs gave Ibn.
(b) If he understands what the dwarf said.
(c) If he knows any other dwarfs.
(d) If he could find the dwarfs' caves again.
3. What does Ibn notice the Northmen fear?
4. What do the Northmen do with great happiness following the first battle?
(a) Plan their next strategy.
(b) Congratulate Buliwyf.
(c) Bury their dead.
(d) Hail their king.
5. What does Ibn find distasteful about the Northwomen with whom he spends time the night after the first battle, besides her physical appearance?
(a) Her odor.
(b) Her speech.
(c) Her chaste behavior.
(d) Her crude jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the form of the Korgon?
2. What happens the night of Buliwyf's visit to the dwarfs?
3. What kind of information does Herger give to Ibn?
4. What do the warriors drink in great quantities at the feast the night of the visit to the dwarfs?
5. Why does Buliwyf talk slowly to Ibn?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)