|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Events of the Night Before the Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the interpreter say to Ibn's comment?
(a) He says that it always kills someone.
(b) He agrees that all men are afraid of something.
(c) He explains it has to do with their gods.
(d) He does not explain the Northmen.
2. What do the warriors drink in great quantities at the feast the night of the visit to the dwarfs?
3. Why does Buliwyf talk slowly to Ibn?
(a) Buliwyf talks slowly to everyone.
(b) So Ibn can understand him.
(c) Because he is drunk.
(d) Because Herger has told Buliwyf that Ibn is a little slow.
4. What does Buliwyf want Ibn to do?
(a) Stay at Hurot when they go to the glowworm.
(b) Send people to teach the Northmen about Islam.
(c) Be ready to leave in the morning.
(d) Write the story of Buliwyf's heroism.
5. What does the interpreter tell Ibn to do about the situation of which Ibn is informed at the funeral?
(a) He tells Ibn to kill Thorkel.
(b) He tells Ibn to wait and see how things turn out.
(c) He tells Ibn to present his credentials to Buliwyf.
(d) He tells Ibn to leave right after the funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ibn join the revelry?
2. What is the form of the Korgon?
3. Why do the Northmen fear the item in question #55?
4. What does Herger do after he talks to Ibn?
5. Where does the wendol's mother live?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)