|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Events of the Night Before the Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Wulfgar's father?
2. What does Thorkel want to do with Ibn?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Have him initiated into the tribe.
(c) Make him leave immediately.
(d) Take him to his village.
3. What does the boat that arrive contain?
(a) A letter for Ibn.
(b) One of Buliwyf's male relatives.
(c) Buliwyf's wife.
(d) Food for travel.
4. Why does Buliwyf talk slowly to Ibn?
(a) Because he is drunk.
(b) Buliwyf talks slowly to everyone.
(c) Because Herger has told Buliwyf that Ibn is a little slow.
(d) So Ibn can understand him.
5. What does Ibn say when the interpreter explains the Northmen's fear?
(a) It is prudent but still he does not understand.
(b) It is silly.
(c) He too is afraid of some things.
(d) It must be a Viking superstition.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ibn feel about his first battle with the wendol?
2. What does an old man tell Ibn about Wiglif?
3. What do the Northmen do with great happiness following the first battle?
4. What does Ibn learn during the funeral of the Northmen leader?
5. How many shields does a man get when in a Viking duel?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)