|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Events of the Night Before the Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the weather after the funeral?
(a) It begins to snow.
(b) It turns icy cold.
(c) It is sunny and warm.
(d) A storm comes.
2. What does an old man tell Ibn about Wiglif?
(a) He plans to leave before the big battle.
(b) He plans to harm Buliwyf.
(c) He plans to kill Rothgar.
(d) He is angry that Ibn was with a Northwoman.
3. What does Buliwyf do when he comes to Ibn?
(a) Hands him a glass of wine.
(b) Slaps him in the face.
(c) Sits down beside him.
(d) Tells him to go to bed.
4. What does the interpreter tell Ibn to do about the situation of which Ibn is informed at the funeral?
(a) He tells Ibn to leave right after the funeral.
(b) He tells Ibn to wait and see how things turn out.
(c) He tells Ibn to present his credentials to Buliwyf.
(d) He tells Ibn to kill Thorkel.
5. What is the form of the Korgon?
(a) A large bear.
(b) A wolf pack motivated by hunger.
(c) An avatar of Odin.
(d) A battle formation of the wendol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herger tell Ibn about the possible near future?
2. What does Ibn say when the interpreter explains the Northmen's fear?
3. What does the boat that arrive contain?
4. What is Buliwyf ask to do?
5. What do the Northwomen look like?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)