|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reassignment that Liz receives the morning after deciding that she wants to do something different with her time?
(a) Key Hostess.
(b) Silent Guru.
(c) Yoga Teacher.
2. What does Liz finally do which helps her to sleep after talking with Felipe during the day?
(a) Chant the Gurgita.
3. Ketut says that one can only fight one's own ____________, as a good yogi, according to the writing in this book.
4. __________ is not an insurance policy, according to the writing in this book, but rather a courageous leap.
5. The ___________ is more important than the individual in Bali, Liz begins to learn in her research.
Short Answer Questions
1. Though she knows that she needs to move on in her life, Liz continues to miss __________ and wishes to be with him.
2. Ketut tells Liz that the stalker in her dreams is __________ guarding and to see him is rare, according to his beliefs.
3. Who reads Felipe's palm and decides that he is a good man when they first meet in the story?
4. Ketut says that __________ too is hard, but he encourages her to keep doing it anyways as a part of her practice.
5. While Ketut's age cannot be determined, it is said that he was born on a ____________ which he repeats to himself.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Liz's prayers when she is becoming more clear about what she wants from her life?
2. What is the complaint that Tulsi has when she is talking with Liz as they get to know each other?
3. What does Liz learn about the history of Bali when she checks out books on Bali from the library?
4. What does Liz say when Felipe asks if they should have an affair together?
5. What does Liz do in order to help herself sleep when she has so much trouble one night?
6. What does Mario do when Liz arrives in Indonesia for the last location of her journey?
7. What does Liz do in order to help out Wayan with her real estate problems, though she is thought to be nutty for it?
8. What does Liz remember Richard telling her about finding love and getting back her sexual power?
9. What does Ketut say about the palm reading of Felipe when he meets him for the first time?
10. What is the thought Liz is having which encourages her to try out the Vipassana meditation?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)