|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liz prays that her __________ will experience all of the good things that God intends for her, according to the writing in this book.
2. Liz asks her friends to send Wayan money instead of sending ____________ to Liz, as she requests in an email.
(b) Birthday presents.
3. _____________ responds to all sincere prayers and all paths which lead back to this person.
4. While Ketut's age cannot be determined, it is said that he was born on a ____________ which he repeats to himself.
5. Liz realizes that she cannot offer _________ to Yudhi and for his dream of going back to New York someday.
(a) A ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Felipe is kind enough to ask Liz if they should have ______________, which makes Liz feel at ease, even though she says no.
2. Liz realizes there is a lot of value in the __________ of suitors, as happened in the old days, according to the book.
3. The image Liz uses to help Wayan understand the money she has includes God drawing a __________ around the spot where Wayan is now.
4. Who does Ketut say that he has not met when Liz finally comes back to her studies with Ketut?
5. The easy meditation that Ketut first teaches Liz is sit and _________, which he thinks she can handle.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Felipe point out to Liz after she tells him that she wants to be friends with him?
2. What is the turiya state which Liz is trying to achieve in the course of her time at the Ashram?
3. What is the thought Liz is having which encourages her to try out the Vipassana meditation?
4. What does Liz do in order to celebrate her liberation from her feelings about divorce and her ex-husband?
5. What are the two things Liz feels she has always done wrong when it comes to men and being with men?
6. What happens to Liz's prayers when she is becoming more clear about what she wants from her life?
7. What does Ketut say that he will teach Liz when she comes to study with him? And what else does Ketut say that he will do?
8. What does Liz remember Richard telling her about finding love and getting back her sexual power?
9. What does Liz learn about the history of Bali when she checks out books on Bali from the library?
10. Why does Ketut still want to see Liz after his long days of healing the people who come to visit?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)