|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liz decides that she wants to be like ____________ when she is old, according to the story.
2. On what holiday does Lucca's birthday fall so the group of friends decides to celebrate this holiday as well for Liz?
(d) Fourth of July.
3. Liz continues to sing, helping the mystical _____________ that holds unknown destinies, according to the writing in this book.
(b) Water pitcher.
(d) Fishing net.
4. __________ is Liz's best friend from her Italian class, according to the story.
5. Iva tells Liz to imagine all of the people in the world, along with celebrities and others, ____________ her petition as well.
(b) Laughing at.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liz ship to herself from New York, which causes her to see the differences in how people perceive troubles?
2. What kind of vacations is Liz assigned to write about, which allows her to travel to Bali where she meets another Guru?
3. Living the idea of God is something which is impossible without the help of ______________, even if understanding is simple.
4. How does Liz decide that she needs to break up with David? How does she tell him it's over?
5. What is the name of the relationship in which two people teach each other how to speak their languages?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the advice that Giovanni gives to Liz as she is trying and struggling to learn Italian?
2. What does Liz do when she is in the midst of her divorce, in order to make herself feel better about her life?
3. Why does Liz decide that she needs to swear herself to celibacy for the time being, at the start of the story?
4. What does Ketut Liyer tell Liz when she first meets him when studying about yoga vacations in Bali?
5. Why does Liz become lonely and depressed in her new Italian home, according to her writing in the book?
6. What does Lucca Spaghetti like to take Liz to do when they are going out to eat in Italy?
7. Why does one of Liz's friends know of all of the best places to eat in Rome when she is there?
8. What happens when Liz's friends try to tell her to relax when she is in Italy on her trip?
9. For what is the practice of yoga used, according to Liz's own experience and study of the subject?
10. What does Liz admit she has never been able to do when it comes to love relationships, which is why she wants to take a break?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)