|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liz decides her experience feels like she is pulled through a ____________ of the Absolute into a place of limitless wisdom.
2. Religious rituals grow out of mystical experimentation by brave scouts who become ____________, according to the writing in this book.
3. What happens to Liz which causes her to go to see a healer, Wayan Nuriyasih, according to the story?
(b) She's just curious.
(c) She's hit by a bus.
(d) She gets malaria.
4. What does Liz begin to do four to five hours every day, according to the writing in this book?
5. The image Liz uses to help Wayan understand the money she has includes God drawing a __________ around the spot where Wayan is now.
6. What does Ketut pull into his core from the rest of the universe, according to the book Liz has written?
(c) Healthy energy.
7. Felipe takes Liz to the beach where he says that he admires her ___________ body as they are on the sand.
(a) Fake thin.
8. Liz talks with Tulsi about the inner circle of ___________ which has been left as a result of her divorce.
9. Ketut says that one can only fight one's own ____________, as a good yogi, according to the writing in this book.
10. What does Ketut believe has emptied his bank account, according to his version of events in the story?
(a) His wife.
(b) Terrorist bombing.
(c) His luck.
(d) His son.
11. Liz realizes there is a lot of value in the __________ of suitors, as happened in the old days, according to the book.
12. Liz decides, as a result of learning about the Bali people, to cultivate her own ____________ in her life.
13. _____________, Liz learns, is a manifestation of self importance, so she decides to work on this practice.
(b) Hand gestures.
14. Everyone is watched over from the womb by four ________: Intelligence, Friendship, Strength, and Poetry.
15. Richard shows Liz that she really must take the time to choose her ___________ when it comes to the way she lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Westerners dubbed Bali "The Island of the __________" though it was not safe to travel to Bali until the 1970s.
2. While Ketut's age cannot be determined, it is said that he was born on a ____________ which he repeats to himself.
3. __________ is not an insurance policy, according to the writing in this book, but rather a courageous leap.
4. What is the reassignment that Liz receives the morning after deciding that she wants to do something different with her time?
5. Liz's _________ become more deliberate and specific as she does the work to figure out what she wants.
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)