1. Where exactly is Liz, the author, at the beginning of the book when she begins to tell her story?
2. Who does Liz want to kiss her, even though she is dreading it at the same time, according to the story?
3. Liz swears herself to celibacy in order to find healing and peace through ____________, according to the story.
4. Where does Liz go after the near kiss experience, according to the story?
5. Where does Liz have her pivotal experience which brings her to her knees, talking to God?
6. Liz conceives of God as an experience of supreme __________ rather than like the descriptions in popular culture.
This section contains 4,431 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)