|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Beads 56-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liz talks with Tulsi about the inner circle of ___________ which has been left as a result of her divorce.
2. What is not one of the ways that people have tried to hold onto the fourth state of consciousness for which so many others yearn?
(c) Reading books.
3. What does Liz first do when she gets to Rome and begins to settle into her trip?
(a) Does yoga asanas.
(b) Eats pastries.
(d) Enrolls in Italian classes.
4. Searching for the divine ___________, according to the writing in this book, makes all suffering worth that effort.
5. What New Year does Liz help to chant in upon her arrival at the Ashram and in India for the next part of her trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ is not an insurance policy, according to the writing in this book, but rather a courageous leap.
2. Where does Liz go after the near kiss experience, according to the story?
3. Liz continues to sing, helping the mystical _____________ that holds unknown destinies, according to the writing in this book.
4. The plumber/poet tells Liz of his Ten Instructions for _____________, which allows Liz to let go of things in her life.
5. What prevents Liz from setting out on her world travel adventure at the start, though this soon resolves?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)