|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Beads 56-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liz decides that she will spend ________ months each in Italy, India, and Indonesia, according to the story.
2. Liz decides her experience feels like she is pulled through a ____________ of the Absolute into a place of limitless wisdom.
3. What is the name of the relationship in which two people teach each other how to speak their languages?
(a) Partner Speakers.
(b) Italian buddies.
(c) Tandem Exchange Partner.
(d) Tandem Buddies.
4. What does Liz realize she has been doing too much in her initial months at the Ashram, on her way back from the airport?
(b) Interacting with others.
5. What is the animal image which is associated with the kundalini shakti, according to the writing in this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liz ignore as she is sitting in her meditation, according to the writing in this book?
2. What does Liz stop doing when she begins to feel depression and loneliness when she is in Rome?
3. What prevents Liz from setting out on her world travel adventure at the start, though this soon resolves?
4. What does Liz decide to retire when she finally begins to settle down in Italy with her new friends?
5. Liz also begins to attend a _________ meditation group where she learns more about the guru to whom she is introduced.
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)