|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Beads 37-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liz decides that she will spend ________ months each in Italy, India, and Indonesia, according to the story.
2. Liz wishes she could be like __________ who enjoys her husband, but does not become affected when her husband is moody.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
3. What does Liz take great joy in buying after she begins to understand what brings her pleasure when she is in Italy?
4. What is the event which only adds to the trauma of Liz's divorce situation and the legal battles with her husband?
(a) A near death experience.
(d) Liz's mother's death.
5. Swamji, beloved __________, is in a dream of Liz's, telling her to hold back the sea while laughing about her failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liz's new lover is _________ over her addiction to him and her despondency about her situation.
2. By what does Liz feel overcome when she is around Roman men, according to the story?
3. Liz also begins to attend a _________ meditation group where she learns more about the guru to whom she is introduced.
4. How long was Liz married before she and her husband decided to get a divorce, according to the story?
5. What does Liz ship to herself from New York, which causes her to see the differences in how people perceive troubles?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)