|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Beads 1-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A medicine man teaches Liz about the balance between delights and ___________ and predicts that he will teach her in the future.
2. Liz decides that she will spend ________ months each in Italy, India, and Indonesia, according to the story.
3. Where does Liz have her pivotal experience which brings her to her knees, talking to God?
(a) Yoga class.
(c) Dining room.
4. What does Liz stop doing when she begins to feel depression and loneliness when she is in Rome?
(a) Practicing Italian.
(b) Calling David.
(c) Taking her anti-depressants.
5. Where are Liz and Iva driving when Iva tells Liz that she needs to talk to God about her problems, according to the story?
(d) New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Liz married before she and her husband decided to get a divorce, according to the story?
2. What allows Liz to head to Rome at the start of the story, according to her own writing?
3. What prevents Liz from setting out on her world travel adventure at the start, though this soon resolves?
4. What is the event which only adds to the trauma of Liz's divorce situation and the legal battles with her husband?
5. On what does Liz bring Iva when she is still battling her divorce and having troubles with her life, according to the story?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)