|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Beads 1-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liz's new lover is _________ over her addiction to him and her despondency about her situation.
(b) Empathetic to her feelings.
(d) At a loss for words.
2. On what does Liz bring Iva when she is still battling her divorce and having troubles with her life, according to the story?
(a) A book signing tour.
(b) A train ride.
(c) A cruise.
(d) A dinner invitation.
3. Where does Liz have her pivotal experience which brings her to her knees, talking to God?
(a) Yoga class.
(b) Dining room.
4. What does Liz stop doing when she begins to feel depression and loneliness when she is in Rome?
(a) Calling David.
(b) Practicing Italian.
(c) Taking her anti-depressants.
5. Who introduces Liz to an Indian Guru when she is in her fragile state and is unable to deal well with the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. Liz also begins to attend a _________ meditation group where she learns more about the guru to whom she is introduced.
2. Who is the gorgeous, attentive actor and writer with whom Liz begins an affair during the midst of her divorce?
3. Who tells Liz that her divorce papers had been signed, just as Liz was waking up from a nap?
4. What prevents Liz from setting out on her world travel adventure at the start, though this soon resolves?
5. What allows Liz to head to Rome at the start of the story, according to her own writing?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)