|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Beads 1-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liz conceives of God as an experience of supreme __________ rather than like the descriptions in popular culture.
2. What does God say to Liz when she writes down that she does not believe in him?
(a) I don't believe you.
(b) Why are you talking to me?
(c) I believe in you.
(d) I think you need some time alone.
3. What is the event which only adds to the trauma of Liz's divorce situation and the legal battles with her husband?
(b) Liz's mother's death.
(c) A near death experience.
4. What does Liz release when she gets the 'answer' from God in her notebook as she is in Rome?
5. Liz decides that she will spend ________ months each in Italy, India, and Indonesia, according to the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. The experience that Liz has with God begins a ______________, but not a conversion, according to the story.
2. What prevents Liz from setting out on her world travel adventure at the start, though this soon resolves?
3. Who introduces Liz to an Indian Guru when she is in her fragile state and is unable to deal well with the world?
4. Where exactly is Liz, the author, at the beginning of the book when she begins to tell her story?
5. Where does Liz have her pivotal experience which brings her to her knees, talking to God?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)