|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Beads 73-89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liz goes to Indonesia, only knowing that her contact lives somewhere near __________, according to the book.
2. What is the nickname that Liz desires to have at the Ashram, though life has other plans for her?
(a) Yoga Master.
(b) Loud Mouth.
(c) Quiet Girl.
(d) Mantra Girl.
3. Who is the person Liz meets on a train who is a rich programmer from Seattle?
(b) Marta Manna.
(c) Crazy Joe.
(d) Crazy Linda.
4. _____________, Liz learns, is a manifestation of self importance, so she decides to work on this practice.
(b) Hand gestures.
5. Where does Liz have her pivotal experience which brings her to her knees, talking to God?
(a) Dining room.
(b) Yoga class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ketut believe has emptied his bank account, according to his version of events in the story?
2. Liz wishes she could be like __________ who enjoys her husband, but does not become affected when her husband is moody.
3. Everyone is watched over from the womb by four ________: Intelligence, Friendship, Strength, and Poetry.
4. The ___________ process of being at an Ashram discourages anyone whose life problems might distract others.
5. Who does Liz want to kiss her, even though she is dreading it at the same time, according to the story?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)