|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Beads 73-89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the work assignment that Liz is meant to do when she is at the Ashram, as a part of her mundane work?
(a) Greeting students and visitors.
(b) Scrubbing temple floors.
(c) Washing dishes.
2. _____________, Liz learns, is a manifestation of self importance, so she decides to work on this practice.
(c) Hand gestures.
3. What does Ketut believe one should practice in private since it is a personal process, not one to be shared?
4. What does Liz realize she has been doing too much in her initial months at the Ashram, on her way back from the airport?
(b) Interacting with others.
5. How long was Liz married before she and her husband decided to get a divorce, according to the story?
(a) Six years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Twelve years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Only __________ are conscious of realizing God, as Liz points out in the book has been taught to her.
2. What is the event which only adds to the trauma of Liz's divorce situation and the legal battles with her husband?
3. What is the reassignment that Liz receives the morning after deciding that she wants to do something different with her time?
4. In whose hands does Giulio put all of the decisions and the outcomes of the world, according to the story?
5. Liz goes to Indonesia, only knowing that her contact lives somewhere near __________, according to the book.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)