|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Beads 73-89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liz goes to Indonesia, only knowing that her contact lives somewhere near __________, according to the book.
2. The Westerners dubbed Bali "The Island of the __________" though it was not safe to travel to Bali until the 1970s.
3. Iva tells Liz to imagine all of the people in the world, along with celebrities and others, ____________ her petition as well.
(c) Laughing at.
4. What does Liz decide to retire when she finally begins to settle down in Italy with her new friends?
(a) A typewriter.
(b) Her yoga mat.
(c) Her writing.
(d) Her laptop.
5. What New Year does Liz help to chant in upon her arrival at the Ashram and in India for the next part of her trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liz realize she has been doing too much in her initial months at the Ashram, on her way back from the airport?
2. Liz is jealous of her roommate who can seemingly slip into ____________ almost instantly when she uses her mantra.
3. What is the second question that a Balinese villager might ask a stranger upon their arrival in the area?
4. Liz points out that true yogis see everything in nature as ___________ in disguise, according to the writing in this book.
5. Because Liz feels ________, she allows the divorce to continue on for months without resolution.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)