|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Beads 73-89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevents Liz from setting out on her world travel adventure at the start, though this soon resolves?
(a) An illness.
(b) A family emergency.
(c) Her divorce proceedings.
(d) She loses her book advance.
2. How does Liz decide that she needs to break up with David? How does she tell him it's over?
(a) On the phone.
(b) In a letter.
(c) In person.
(d) Over email.
3. What kind of farming in Bali requires communal labor, which creates a different attitude in the village?
(d) Sugar cane.
4. Liz studies the language of Italian hard, trying to learn __________ words per day, according to the story.
5. To where does Liz give a girl directions, because this girl is traveling from Australia and needs to find her way eventually?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does God tell Liz to do when she first speaks with him during her moment of desperation, according to the story?
2. Where does Liz have her pivotal experience which brings her to her knees, talking to God?
3. What is the language that Liz begins to study in her new found freedom and as a way to change her life?
4. Liz considers the types of __________ she will let into the harbor of her mind, as she begins to see their influence.
5. What is the word which frustrates Liz when she reads about the spiritual experience of other writers?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)