|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Adam to tell his boys the truth about their mother?
2. How does Adam contact his brother after meeting with Kate?
3. What do Caleb and Aaron use to hunt in the spring?
4. What does Aron do when he lays his head on a young girl's lap?
5. What does Adam buy from Will Hamilton?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Anger is an emotion that emerged in a few very sensitive places in the plot. What are some of these instances, and how were the outcome of the plot and the characters involved in those scene affected by this anger?
Essay Topic 2
Cathy displayed a very controlling nature in this book. How did her need for control affect the people around her, and why was this controlling nature so significant?
Essay Topic 3
Cal endures many trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons did he learn through these experiences?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)