|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aron want to do in his future?
(a) Go to college.
(b) Be a farmer.
(c) Start a business.
(d) Travel extensively.
2. Where does Dessie want to take a trip with Tom?
3. What does Caleb pray for when he goes to bed after realizing that his mother is alive?
(a) To be as good as his brother.
(b) That God will help him see his mother again.
(c) That God will forgive his mother.
(d) To help him forgive his father's lie.
4. What university does Aron attend?
5. Why does Samuel worry about Tom?
(a) He has no life direction.
(b) He never has any friends.
(c) He seems belligerent and greedy.
(d) He cannot keep money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Adam most about Kate when he sees her in the brothel?
2. Who knew that Lee would not stay away from the family long?
3. What does Cal want to do in his future?
4. What does Adam do when he hears that Cathy runs a whorehouse?
5. When does Abra begin spending more time at the Trask ranch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dessie suggest to Tom to make their lives more exciting?
2. What does Tom write in his letter to Will after Dessie's death?
3. Why does Kate keep pictures of her clients, and how does Adam feel about this?
4. How does Ethel learn the truth about Faye's death?
5. What does Tom imagine after Dessie's death?
6. What question does Cal ask Kate when he meets her?
7. What happens when Aron is alone with Abra?
8. What does Kate know about Joe Valery, and how does she plan to use this secret information?
9. What information does Joe Valery uncover about Ethel?
10. What does Joe Valery hope to do while working for Kate?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)