|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say is not a sin?
2. Who knew that Lee would not stay away from the family long?
3. For what does the doctor scold Tom when Tom comes to get him to help Dessie?
(a) Giving her a salt solution.
(b) Leaving Dessie alone.
(c) Feeding Dessie vegetables.
(d) Not coming sooner.
4. Who tells Adam to tell his boys the truth about their mother?
5. What does Cal say he actively tries not to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee think makes one like unto God?
2. What street is Kate's brothel on?
3. Where does Dessie want to take a trip with Tom?
4. What is the name of Samuel's oldest daughter?
5. What does Tom see Dessie do before he rides for a doctor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Abra tell Lee that she feels unworthy of Aron's love?
2. What does Kate do when Adam tries to leave her brothel?
3. What does Ethel want from Kate, and how does Kate respond to this?
4. What happens when Aron is alone with Abra?
5. What does Tom write in his letter to Will after Dessie's death?
6. What does Kate do after meeting with Cal?
7. Why does Samuel tell Adam the truth about Kate and her brothel house?
8. How does Cal discover that his mother is still alive?
9. What does Tom imagine after Dessie's death?
10. Why does Samuel worry about his son, Tom?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)