|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is found on the porch steps on the day Cathy's parents die?
(a) A bloody knife.
(b) A suicide note.
(c) A puddle of blood.
2. What does Adam want Charles to do with his inheritance?
(a) Move to California.
(b) Fix up the farm.
(c) Get an education.
(d) Pay off his debts.
3. How does Charles think Cyrus came across the money for his inheritance?
(a) Scrimping and saving.
(b) Hiding it from his wives.
(c) Smart investments.
(d) Illegal means.
4. Where does Dessie want to take a trip with Tom?
5. How are Adam and Cyrus related?
(a) Cyrus and Adam are brothers.
(b) Adam and Cyrus are cousins.
(c) Cyrus is Adam's father.
(d) Adam is Cyrus' uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Adam grow up?
2. What two things is Samuel well-known for?
3. What position does Cyrus take after Adam goes to war?
4. What is the name of Samuel's oldest daughter?
5. To where does Cathy try to run away?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)