|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kate keep pictures of her clients?
(a) As a journal of sorts.
(b) To remember them by.
(c) As a brag book.
(d) For blackmail.
2. How does Mrs. Trask die?
(a) From a venereal disease.
(b) From consumption.
(c) She is stabbed.
(d) She drowns herself.
3. Why does Horace think Cathy is not at the house when he comes to see Adam's wound?
(a) She left him.
(b) She is visiting family.
(c) Adam forced her to hide from Horace.
(d) Adam killed her.
4. What does Lee say is the most important word in the Bible?
5. What about humans does Lee say is never destroyed?
(a) The conscience.
(b) The soul.
(c) The mind.
(d) The will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Samuel's oldest daughter?
2. How are Adam and Cyrus related?
3. How does Charles learn of his father's death?
4. How many bottle of medicine does Kate steal from the doctor?
5. How does Cyrus lose his leg?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)