|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say is not a sin?
2. What does Cathy tell the other girls that work with her about their boss?
(a) She is sick.
(b) She doesn't like them.
(c) She has a bad past.
(d) She is cheating them.
3. Why does Adam tell Horace that Cathy is not at the house when he comes to see Adam's wound?
(a) She is visiting family members.
(b) She is at a friend's house.
(c) She is at the hospital.
(d) She is on a walk.
4. What street is Kate's brothel on?
(a) Cat's Cradle Street.
(b) Castroville Street.
(c) Callington Way.
(d) Catherine Way.
5. How does Adam say he got wounded?
(a) He was trying to kill himself.
(b) He dropped the gun and it went off.
(c) His wife shot him.
(d) He shot himself while cleaning the gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Adam ask Samuel for help?
2. What did the narrator say followed Dessie wherever she went?
3. What are Liz and Samuel most devoted to?
4. Where does Dessie feel sharp pain at times?
5. To whom does Charles leave his estate in his will?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)