|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bottle of medicine does Kate steal from the doctor?
2. Why does Adam tell Horace that Cathy is not at the house when he comes to see Adam's wound?
(a) She is visiting family members.
(b) She is at the hospital.
(c) She is on a walk.
(d) She is at a friend's house.
3. Why does Cathy not like to drink?
(a) She likes to be seen as pure.
(b) It makes her sick.
(c) She likes to stay sober.
(d) It makes her angry.
4. At what age does Cathy become a complete stranger to her parents?
5. How does Cathy dress before meeting with her new boss?
(a) Like a whore.
(b) As a businesswoman.
(c) Like a little girl.
(d) As a young maiden.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cathy injure Adam?
2. How does Cathy's new boss view her relationship with Cathy?
3. How does Charles think Cyrus came across the money for his inheritance?
4. Where does Cathy injure Samuel?
5. What two things is Samuel well-known for?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)