|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cyrus raise his children?
(b) He pampers them.
(d) He ignores them.
2. How does Cathy get power over men?
(a) She uses overt sexuality.
(b) She makes herself seem superior.
(c) She finds their weaknesses and preys on them.
(d) She makes them feel strong.
3. How does Charles learn of his father's death?
(a) Adam tells him.
(b) He gets a call from the hospital.
(c) He receives a letter.
(d) He is there when it happens.
4. Who calls Cathy's childbirth a battle?
5. Where is Samuel originally from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Cyrus leave to his sons?
2. Why does Adam tell Horace that Cathy is not at the house when he comes to see Adam's wound?
3. What are Liz and Samuel most devoted to?
4. What disease does Cyrus' second wife have?
5. What is Adam's last name?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)