|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Trask die?
(a) From a venereal disease.
(b) She is stabbed.
(c) From consumption.
(d) She drowns herself.
2. Who is the narrator of the book?
(a) The president.
(b) The author.
(c) The main character.
(d) An omniscient being.
3. How does Cathy injure Adam?
(a) She stabs him.
(b) She shoots him.
(c) She hits him with a fire poker.
(d) She punches him.
4. Where does Cyrus move after Adam goes to war?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) Washington, D.C.
5. What position does Cyrus take after Adam goes to war?
(a) Secretary of war.
(b) Secretary of defense.
(c) Secretary of agriculture.
(d) Secretary of state.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cyrus tell Adam before he leaves home for the first time?
2. What is Samuel's occupation?
3. What does Cathy kill while her mother is away?
4. Where does Cathy offer to take her boss on a trip?
5. What is Samuel's last name?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)