|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cyrus lose his leg?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) In a duel.
(c) In the war.
(d) In a farming accident.
2. In what state does the story take place?
(a) New Mexico.
(d) New Jersey.
3. From whom does Mrs. Trask get her venereal disease?
(a) Her lover.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her priest.
(d) Her cousin.
4. How does Cathy's new boss view her relationship with Cathy?
(a) She sees Cathy as her business partner.
(b) She sees Cathy as a sister.
(c) She sees Cathy as her lover.
(d) She sees Cathy as her daughter.
5. How does Cathy injure Adam?
(a) She punches him.
(b) She hits him with a fire poker.
(c) She shoots him.
(d) She stabs him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lee hired to do for Adam?
2. What disease does Cyrus' second wife have?
3. To where does Adam want to move after he gets married?
4. How does Mr. Edwards discover how Cathy's parents died?
5. What can Cathy hear all day every day after she first moves to the ranch?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)