|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does the story take place?
(b) New Jersey.
(d) New Mexico.
2. What does Cathy say she is doing after she gives birth?
(a) Taking on a job.
(b) Getting a nanny.
(c) Taking over the farm.
(d) Leaving Adam.
3. How large is the ranch Adam purchases?
(a) 700 acres.
(b) 900 acres.
(c) 800 acres.
(d) 600 acres.
4. Who takes care of the twins after Cathy leaves?
5. What does Cathy kill while her mother is away?
(a) A goat.
(b) A snake.
(c) A dog.
(d) A chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator of the book?
2. How do Cathy's parents die?
3. How does Cathy's new boss view her relationship with Cathy?
4. What does the narrator say will travel from the West to East Coast?
5. How are Adam and Cyrus related?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)