|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say will travel from the West to East Coast?
(b) An apple.
(d) A peach.
2. What are Liz and Samuel most devoted to?
(a) Their children.
(b) Each other.
(c) Their neighbors.
3. To where does Adam want to move after he gets married?
4. How does Cathy get power over men?
(a) She makes them feel strong.
(b) She makes herself seem superior.
(c) She uses overt sexuality.
(d) She finds their weaknesses and preys on them.
5. To where does Cathy try to run away?
(a) Salt Lake City.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Cathy take on after her parents die?
2. What two things is Samuel well-known for?
3. Why does Adam ask Samuel for help?
4. In what state does the story take place?
5. How do Cathy's parents die?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)