|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of the book?
(a) The author.
(b) The president.
(c) An omniscient being.
(d) The main character.
2. What disease does Cyrus' second wife have?
3. What is the name of the city Samuel and his wife move to?
(a) Crown City.
(b) King City.
(c) Carten City.
(d) Kernel City.
4. How does Cathy get power over men?
(a) She uses overt sexuality.
(b) She makes herself seem superior.
(c) She finds their weaknesses and preys on them.
(d) She makes them feel strong.
5. How does Cyrus raise his children?
(a) He ignores them.
(d) He pampers them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Adam grow up?
2. To where does Cathy try to run away?
3. What does Mr. Edwards do to Cathy when he takes her back to her hometown?
4. Who calls Cathy's childbirth a battle?
5. How does Adam feel about his new wife?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)