|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Cyrus take after Adam goes to war?
(a) Secretary of war.
(b) Secretary of defense.
(c) Secretary of agriculture.
(d) Secretary of state.
2. What does Cyrus try to convince Adam to do when he is younger?
(a) Become a farmer.
(b) Get married.
(c) Join the military.
(d) Go to college.
3. How are Adam and Cyrus related?
(a) Cyrus is Adam's father.
(b) Adam and Cyrus are cousins.
(c) Cyrus and Adam are brothers.
(d) Adam is Cyrus' uncle.
4. What is found on the porch steps on the day Cathy's parents die?
(b) A bloody knife.
(c) A suicide note.
(d) A puddle of blood.
5. How does Charles think Cyrus came across the money for his inheritance?
(a) Hiding it from his wives.
(b) Smart investments.
(c) Illegal means.
(d) Scrimping and saving.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cyrus raise his children?
2. What is the name of Cyrus' second wife?
3. How does Charles learn of his father's death?
4. How do Cathy's classmates feel about her?
5. What is Charles doing when he injures his head?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)