|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Samuel's wife?
2. What does Cathy kill while her mother is away?
(a) A snake.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A dog.
(d) A goat.
3. How are Adam and Cyrus related?
(a) Cyrus and Adam are brothers.
(b) Adam and Cyrus are cousins.
(c) Adam is Cyrus' uncle.
(d) Cyrus is Adam's father.
4. How does Charles learn of his father's death?
(a) He is there when it happens.
(b) He gets a call from the hospital.
(c) Adam tells him.
(d) He receives a letter.
5. What two things is Samuel well-known for?
(a) Ignorance and humility.
(b) Pride and arrogance.
(c) Integrity and kindness.
(d) Religous fervor and love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charles think Cyrus came across the money for his inheritance?
2. What does Adam do when he realizes that his mother is sick?
3. What year does Cyrus die?
4. What kind of soil is on Samuel's land?
5. How much money does Cyrus leave to his sons?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)