|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charles doing when he injures his head?
(a) Breaking a wild horse.
(b) Sleeping in his bed.
(c) Moving a boulder.
(d) Driving while drunk.
2. How are Adam and Cyrus related?
(a) Cyrus and Adam are brothers.
(b) Adam and Cyrus are cousins.
(c) Adam is Cyrus' uncle.
(d) Cyrus is Adam's father.
3. What does Mr. Edwards do to Cathy when he takes her back to her hometown?
(a) Ravishes her.
(b) Beats her.
(c) Abandons her.
(d) Exposes her crime.
4. What does Cyrus tell Adam before he leaves home for the first time?
(a) His mother is dying.
(b) Anna is not his mother.
(c) He has never been prouder of him.
(d) He loves him more than Charles.
5. To where does Cathy try to run away?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
(d) Salt Lake City.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cyrus lose his leg?
2. Why does Adam ask Samuel for help?
3. What does Adam ask Samuel for help with?
4. How much money does Cyrus leave to his sons?
5. Who runs the Trask farm after Adam goes to war?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)