|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 and 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cal choose to follow his mother?
(a) To tell Aron about her.
(b) To help his father.
(c) To prove Lee wrong.
(d) To get to know her.
2. What kind of shop does Dessie own?
(b) Grocery store.
(c) Candy shop.
(d) Millinery shop.
3. What is Adam drilling on his land?
(a) A bomb shelter.
(b) A mine.
(c) A basement.
(d) A well.
4. Why does Samuel worry about Tom?
(a) He seems belligerent and greedy.
(b) He cannot keep money.
(c) He never has any friends.
(d) He has no life direction.
5. Why does Adam ask Samuel for help?
(a) He is not afraid of Cathy.
(b) He is the closest neighbor.
(c) He is less expensive.
(d) He is the only one who has childbirth knowledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say is the most important word in the Bible?
2. What does Aron do when he lays his head on a young girl's lap?
3. How large is the ranch Adam purchases?
4. What does Cal think his mother is afraid of?
5. What does Cathy say she is doing after she gives birth?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)