|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Paul and Spenser stop to eat in Chapter 15?
(a) A restaurant called "Horsefeathers" in North Conway, New Hampshire.
(b) At a burger joint called "JB's" in Maine.
(c) At a drive-thru McDonald's on their way out of Massachusetts.
(d) At a diner called "Babe's" in Connecticut.
2. What does Spenser wear on Saturday morning in Chapter 19?
(a) A white suit, pink shirt, white tie, and white shoes.
(b) A black suit, a black shirt, a white tie, and black shoes.
(c) A blue suit, a white shirt, a blue tie with red stripes on it, and black shoes.
(d) A brown suit, dark blue shirt, a dark blue tie, and brown shoes.
3. Right after visiting Louis', where do Paul and Spenser go?
(a) To a bookstore.
(b) To the Hudson River.
(c) To the museum of fine arts.
(d) To "Antoinette's Restaurant".
4. What does the visitor in Chapter 22 ask for Paul and Spenser to do?
(a) To hire Spenser for a case.
(b) To handle a construction job.
(c) For Paul to go with them.
(d) To show their building permits.
5. What is Spenser's solution to the problem discussed in Chapter 23?
(a) To blackmail Paul's parents.
(b) To use Elaine to find Mel.
(c) To look into boarding schools.
(d) There is no solution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the story that Patty recalls in Chapter 13?
2. Where do Paul and Spenser catch the person whom they are looking for in Chapter 24?
3. In Chapter 21, what physical activity do Spenser and Paul engage in?
4. In Chapter 15, Spenser and Paul are discussing Hawk. In that discussion about Hawk, what does Spenser tell Paul that he will help him learn?
5. Where do Spenser and Paul eat in Chapter 24?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)