Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spenser think of the visitor's request in Chapter 22?
(a) "Do we sense a pattern developing?"
(b) "But there is nothing to be done about it."
(c) "That is what you did with Harry."
(d) "You want to move in with the spiffy one on a permanent basis. But he will not take the kid. You cannot keep paying me to babysit, so you are going to ship him off to the old man."
2. How many miles was Paul up to running by May?
3. What idea does Patty come up with to solve the problem of Mel's henchmen in Chapter 13?
(a) That Hawk take Paul into hiding.
(b) That Spenser take Paul.
(c) That Susan adopt Paul.
(d) That Paul go to live with his distant great-aunt in Ohio.
4. Why does Susan feel the way that she does about the idea of Paul being away from his parents and learning self-reliance?
(a) Because she was separated from her parents when she was young, and she feels that it was a detriment to the rest of her life.
(b) Because she knows how difficult it is to raise children with issues like Paul's; and she doubts that there is any possibility of change.
(c) Because as a guidance counselor, she knows how necessary it is for a child to be with their parents, even if the parents are abusive.
(d) Because she had a child that she had to give up, and she still hurts over that decision.
5. Right after visiting Louis', where do Paul and Spenser go?
(a) To the Hudson River.
(b) To "Antoinette's Restaurant".
(c) To the museum of fine arts.
(d) To a bookstore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Paul's opinion on possibly finding out some less-than-desirable information on his parents?
2. What does Paul's dad, Mel say about the ballet?
3. In Chapter 19, what does Paul wear on Saturday morning?
4. In Chapter 17, when Paul asks Spenser why he cannot just leave him alone, what is Spenser's answer?
5. What does Spenser say about too much positivity in Chapter 20?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)