|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Spenser have Paul stay in Chapter 23?
(a) With Susan.
(b) At the cabin by himself.
(c) With Hawk.
(d) With Harry Cimoli.
2. In Chapter 15, what does Spenser discover about Paul's strength when they are moving their gear and settling in?
(a) That he really is weak and he does not know how to carry gear, like a shotgun, properly.
(b) That Paul really is not a hard worker and really does not care to learn how to become one.
(c) That Paul really does have some strength and some fortitude.
(d) That Paul is misunderstood.
3. On their first full day at the cabin in Chapter 16, Spenser and Paul go to North Conway for which of the following?
(a) To go record shopping.
(b) To buy Paul some sneakers.
(c) To buy books.
(d) To buy a television for the cabin.
4. Besides the man sitting at the desk, who else is in the building that Paul and Spenser visit in Chapter 25?
(a) No one.
(b) Three men playing cards.
(c) A room full of bookies.
(d) Two rottweiler dogs.
5. What is Paul's answer when Spenser asks him whether there is any place that he has always wanted to go, that no one would take him, that he was afraid to ask?
(a) That he would like to go to the symphony.
(b) That he would like to go to the theater.
(c) That he would like to go to the opera.
(d) That he would like to go to the ballet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Spenser and Paul eat in Chapter 24?
2. What option does Spenser give Paul in Chapter 24?
3. What information did Spenser find out from the person whom he caught in Chapter 24?
4. What does Spenser need to learn more than anything else if he is to survive?
5. In Chapter 24, where do Paul and Spenser go after lunch?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)