1. Besides the narrator, who else was evicted from the corner of Massachusetts Avenue and Boylston?
A fortune-teller and a bookie.
2. After the eviction, what was the narrator's new address?
Boylston Street and the corner of Berkley.
3. Who were some of the narrator's new neighbors?
Brooks Brothers, a bank, Bonwit Teller, Police Headquarters, and an ad agency.
4. In what month does the story begin?
5. Who is the narrator?
6. Who hires the narrator in Chapter 1?
This section contains 7,328 words
(approx. 25 pages at 300 words per page)