Short Answer Key
Chapters 1 through 6
1. Besides the narrator, who else was evicted from the corner of Massachusetts Avenue and Boylston?
A fortune-teller and a bookie.
2. After the eviction, what was the narrator's new address?
Boylston Street and the corner of Berkley.
3. Who were some of the narrator's new neighbors?
Brooks Brothers, a bank, Bonwit Teller, Police Headquarters, and an ad agency.
4. In what month does the story begin?
5. Who is the narrator?
6. Who hires the narrator in Chapter 1?
7. What is the narrator hired to do in Chapter 1?
Find the client's son and bring him back home.
8. At the beginning of Chapter 2, where is the narrator sitting?
Outside an apartment building on Hammond Pond Parkway in Chestnut Hill.
9. In what city does this story take place?
10. In Chapter 2, who is...
This section contains 3,797 words|
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)