Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapters 1 through 6
1. Besides the narrator, who else was evicted from the corner of Massachusetts Avenue and Boylston?
2. After the eviction, what was the narrator's new address?
3. Who were some of the narrator's new neighbors?
4. In what month does the story begin?
5. Who is the narrator?
6. Who hires the narrator in Chapter 1?
7. What is the narrator hired to do in Chapter 1?
8. At the beginning of Chapter 2, where is the narrator sitting?
9. In what city does this story take place?
10. In Chapter 2, who is the narrator staking out and trying to find?
11. Who is Elaine Brooks?
This section contains 2,434 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)