|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Spenser tells Patty that he does not want a personal relationship with her, what is her reaction?
(a) She insults herself and him, and then breaks down crying.
(b) She gets angry and demands that he leave her house.
(c) She storms off to her room and starts breaking things.
(d) She tells him that she understands and that there are not any hard feelings.
2. In Chapter 26, where do Paul and Spenser stay the first night?
(a) Back at the cabin.
(b) At Harry's gym.
(c) With Hawk.
(d) In Spenser's apartment in Boston.
3. What habit does the passenger have that drives the narrator absolutely crazy during their car ride in Chapter 4?
(a) He chain smokes.
(b) He shrugs his shoulders in response to almost every question that he is asked.
(c) He shakes his head and says that he does not know the answer to every question that he is asked.
(d) He will not talk and blinks alot.
4. What did Paul say about his own father and cooking?
(a) That he would like to learn.
(b) That he never did it, and that he said it was for girls.
(c) That Mel said that he would teach Paul to cook one day.
(d) That Mel cooked all the time.
5. What does the narrator buy at Bloomingdale's?
(a) A fedora.
(b) A gold watch.
(c) A pair of sneakers.
(d) A silver wine bucket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man sitting at the desk in Chapter 25?
2. Right after visiting Louis', where do Paul and Spenser go?
3. What is the first question that the narrator asks the passenger in Chapter 4 after leaving the house?
4. In Chapter 3, after the narrator enters the house and confronts the two people inside, how do the people react?
5. What does Spenser do for dinner the first night that Patty is away in New York?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)