|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On their trip to North Conway in Chapter 16, what does Spenser tell Paul is "against the rules"?
(a) Speaking badly of another person's beloved.
(b) Not learning to be a man.
(c) Running away from home.
(d) Lying to Spenser.
2. When does Paul set out on his journey of self-discovery and growth?
(a) In September.
(b) In May.
(c) In August.
(d) In July.
3. In Chapter 21, what physical activity do Spenser and Paul engage in?
(a) Tree climbing.
4. Who were some of the narrator's new neighbors?
(a) A dancer, a lawyer, a restaurant, and a newspaper agency.
(b) A bookie and a fortune teller.
(c) Brooks Brothers, a bank, Bonwit Teller, Police Headquarters, and an ad agency.
(d) A nosy old lady, a card shark, a lawyer, and a bar.
5. On their first full day at the cabin in Chapter 16, Spenser and Paul go to North Conway for which of the following?
(a) To go record shopping.
(b) To buy Paul some sneakers.
(c) To buy a television for the cabin.
(d) To buy books.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, Spenser and Paul are discussing Hawk. In that discussion about Hawk, what does Spenser tell Paul that he will help him learn?
2. Who is Elaine Brooks?
3. Why does Spenser feel that Paul needs to be away from his parents?
4. What does Spenser tell Paul about fighting in a "regular" fight?
5. What happens to the Giacomin house two days following the argument about the role of the modern women?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)