|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Spenser call on to help him during the hostage situation in Chapter 12?
2. In Chapter 26, where do Paul and Spenser stay the first night?
(a) At Harry's gym.
(b) In Spenser's apartment in Boston.
(c) With Hawk.
(d) Back at the cabin.
3. What does Spenser do for dinner the first night that Patty is away in New York?
(a) He makes pork chops with pineapple cream sauce, rice, and a salad.
(b) He stops by a deli on his way home and picks up some sandwiches.
(c) He orders out for pizza.
(d) He gets take-out from a Chinese restarurant just down the corner from his office.
4. Why does Spenser not want a personal relationship with Patty?
(a) Because he does not find her attractive.
(b) Because he is in love with Susan, and because he believes that Paul would think less of him if he were to get involved with Patty.
(c) Because it would be unprofessional and harm his professional reputation.
(d) Because he does not like mixing personal issues with business matters.
5. What is Paul's response to Patty's "plan" in Chapter 7?
(a) He is angry with the idea.
(b) He is unhappy with the idea.
(c) He is relieved by the idea.
(d) He makes no response.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spenser wear on Saturday morning in Chapter 19?
2. What does Paul ask Spenser about dinner the first night that Patty is away in New York?
3. In Chapter 8, what does Spenser do after breakfast?
4. What does Spenser say about ballet dancers?
5. What is the first step that Paul and Spenser work on when building the cabin?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)