|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator?
(a) Mr. Spenser.
(b) Paul Warsol.
(c) Patty and Susan.
(d) Hawkeye Anderson.
2. Who is inside the building that the narrator enters in Chapter 3?
(a) Mel Giacomin and Elaine Brooks.
(b) Spenser and Susan Silverman.
(c) Hawk and Henry.
(d) Patty Giacomin and Paul Giacomin.
3. Where do Paul and Spenser catch the person whom they are looking for in Chapter 24?
(a) In the bar.
(b) In a car.
(c) On the street.
(d) Near a big pseudo-Gothic church.
4. Where does Spenser catch a ride to in Chapter 13?
(a) Patty's house in Lexington.
(b) Mel's house in Andover.
(c) Spenser's apartment in Boston.
(d) Susan's house in Smithfield.
5. When does Paul set out on his journey of self-discovery and growth?
(a) In July.
(b) In September.
(c) In August.
(d) In May.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group decide to have for dinner in Chapter 13?
2. In Chapter 9, what do Paul and Spenser decide to do for dessert?
3. Right after visiting Louis', where do Paul and Spenser go?
4. Which one of the men who enter Patty's house in Chapter 11 does Spenser know?
5. What does Spenser need to learn more than anything else if he is to survive?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)