|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paul's opinion on possibly finding out some less-than-desirable information on his parents?
(a) He is happy to learn about his parents' dirty laundry.
(b) He does not care, and he is willing to help find out information about them.
(c) He does not have an opinion.
(d) He is upset at the possibility.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 22, what skill is Paul learning?
(a) How to hammer a nail.
(b) How to use a saw horse.
(c) How to use a circular saw.
(d) How to use a measuring tape.
3. Where does Spenser have Paul stay in Chapter 23?
(a) At the cabin by himself.
(b) With Harry Cimoli.
(c) With Hawk.
(d) With Susan.
4. What does Paul ask Spenser about red and gray squirrels?
(a) Which ones are meaner.
(b) Which ones live around the cabin.
(c) Which ones are friendlier.
(d) What the difference is between the two of them.
5. In Chapter 20, what does Paul reveal to Spenser about his dreams?
(a) That he would like to be a ballet dancer.
(b) That he would like to be an architect.
(c) That he would like to be a construction worker.
(d) That he would like to be a private detective.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Paul's response to Spenser's plans for the property?
2. What does Spenser tell Paul that they are going to do with Susan's rural property?
3. Who was the best fighter Spenser ever fought?
4. What is the name of the restaurant that Paul, Spenser, and Susan dine at in Chapter 19?
5. What does Spenser say about ballet dancers?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)