|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does the story begin?
2. What does Paul ask Spenser about dinner the first night that Patty is away in New York?
(a) Where he got the pizza.
(b) Whether he could have the tuna salad sandwich from the deli.
(c) Whether they could go to the Chinese restarurant where he got the take-out.
(d) Whether he cooked the meal.
3. Who was at home with Patty when Spenser and Paul arrived in Chapter 5?
(a) Mel Giacomin.
(b) Stephen Court.
(c) Susan Silverman.
(d) Harry Cotton.
4. Who is the tall man with the boot camp crew-cut and a navy watch cap who entered Patty's house?
5. Who hires the narrator in Chapter 1?
(b) Susan Silverman.
(d) Patty Giacomin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Spenser takes Paul to Louis'; what is Louis'?
2. Who is Mortimer Snerd?
3. In Chapter 10, what does Patty do in response to Paul's comments about her thoughts on the reality of modern women?
4. In Chapter 10, what is Paul's response after Patty tells Spenser her thoughts on the reality of modern women?
5. What is the narrator hired to do in Chapter 1?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)