|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 trhough 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new character is introduced in Chapter 6?
2. What kind of car does Elaine Brooks drive?
(a) A red MGB with a gold luggage rack.
(b) A gold LaCrosse.
(c) A Jaguar ZX2.
(d) A black Buick Regal.
3. Who is the tall man with the boot camp crew-cut and a navy watch cap who entered Patty's house?
4. In Chapter 11, one of the men says something about Spenser and guns. What is it?
(a) That Spenser never was a shooter, and that is what is wrong with him.
(b) That Spenser never carries a gun.
(c) That Spenser could not hit the broad side of a barn with a shotgun full of bird shot.
(d) That Spenser has had a bad history with guns, and that he should stay away from them.
5. In Chapter 10, Spenser says that he did not mind Patty's idea of fancy cooking; but that there was something that he did mind. What was it?
(a) Not being able to get his runs in regularly.
(b) A growing sense of intimacy.
(c) Not serving beer at dinner.
(d) Paul eating his meals in his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what does Patty ask Spenser when he returns from dropping Paul off at school?
2. What is Paul's response to Patty's "plan" in Chapter 7?
3. When Patty leaves for New York, what does Paul do?
4. What does Paul ask Spenser about dinner the first night that Patty is away in New York?
5. In Chapter 3, after the narrator enters the house and confronts the two people inside, how do the people react?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)