|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 trhough 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Paul say about his own father and cooking?
(a) That Mel said that he would teach Paul to cook one day.
(b) That he would like to learn.
(c) That he never did it, and that he said it was for girls.
(d) That Mel cooked all the time.
2. Who was at home with Patty when Spenser and Paul arrived in Chapter 5?
(a) Susan Silverman.
(b) Mel Giacomin.
(c) Harry Cotton.
(d) Stephen Court.
3. In Chapter 8, what does Spenser do after breakfast?
(a) Go out for a run.
(b) Take a nap.
(c) Go to his office and check his messages.
(d) Take a walk.
4. When Patty leaves for New York, what does Paul do?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Build a model sailboat.
(c) Stay with a friend.
(d) Build some cabinets for the house.
5. When Spenser tells Patty that he does not want a personal relationship with her, what is her reaction?
(a) She gets angry and demands that he leave her house.
(b) She storms off to her room and starts breaking things.
(c) She insults herself and him, and then breaks down crying.
(d) She tells him that she understands and that there are not any hard feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were some of the narrator's new neighbors?
2. In Chapter 4, what does the passenger say about the narrator's muscles?
3. In Chapter 2, who is the narrator staking out and trying to find?
4. In Chapter 3, after the narrator enters the house and confronts the two people inside, how do the people react?
5. When they arrive at the house in Chapter 4, how does the passenger enter the house?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)