|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what nagging situation is on Spenser's mind?
(a) He is still worrying about Mel Giacomin.
(b) He is still worrying about Paul Giacomin.
(c) There is not a nagging situation on Spenser's mind in Chapter 6.
(d) He is still worrying about Patty Giacomin.
2. What new character is introduced in Chapter 6?
3. Who hires the narrator in Chapter 1?
(a) Patty Giacomin.
(b) Susan Silverman.
4. What did the narrator accomplish by visiting the woman in Chapter 2?
(a) Learning what the woman looks like and that she will possibly call the person for whom the narrator is searching.
(b) He knows that the missing gold jewelry is not in the woman's house.
(c) Knows that the woman now knows that the narrator knows who she is.
(d) He will now be able to identify the woman so that she can follow her better.
5. After the eviction, what was the narrator's new address?
(a) Boylston Street and the corner of Berkley.
(b) Speer and I-25.
(c) It was the same as the previous address.
(d) Berkley and Height Ashbury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What habit does the passenger have that drives the narrator absolutely crazy during their car ride in Chapter 4?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 2, where is the narrator sitting?
3. What is the first question that the narrator asks the passenger in Chapter 4 after leaving the house?
4. How does the narrator enter the building in Chapter 3?
5. In what month does the story begin?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)