|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were some of the narrator's new neighbors?
(a) Brooks Brothers, a bank, Bonwit Teller, Police Headquarters, and an ad agency.
(b) A nosy old lady, a card shark, a lawyer, and a bar.
(c) A bookie and a fortune teller.
(d) A dancer, a lawyer, a restaurant, and a newspaper agency.
2. In Chapter 3, what does the man keep calling the narrator?
3. How does the narrator get into room 315?
(a) By knocking on the door.
(b) By acting like a cabbie delivering a package.
(c) By breaking in.
(d) By posing like a pizza delivery person.
4. What does the narrator say to the woman who answers the door in Chapter 2?
(a) That he is selling magazine subscriptions.
(b) That he needs directions.
(c) That he is delivering a package from Mr. Giacomin.
(d) That he is looking for her lost cat.
5. What habit does the passenger have that drives the narrator absolutely crazy during their car ride in Chapter 4?
(a) He chain smokes.
(b) He shrugs his shoulders in response to almost every question that he is asked.
(c) He will not talk and blinks alot.
(d) He shakes his head and says that he does not know the answer to every question that he is asked.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who is the narrator staking out and trying to find?
2. Who is Mel Giacomin?
3. What does the narrator buy at Bloomingdale's?
4. Who leaves with the narrator in Chapter 3?
5. What kind of car does Elaine Brooks drive?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)