|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 through 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides the narrator, who else was evicted from the corner of Massachusetts Avenue and Boylston?
(a) A fortune-teller and a bookie.
(b) No one.
(c) A bank and a tailor.
(d) A pet shop and a dry cleaner.
2. In what month does the story begin?
3. After solving the kidnapping case, when does Spenser hear from Patty again?
(a) In October.
(b) In May.
(c) In December.
(d) In April.
4. What do Spenser and Hawk do together at the Harbour Health Club?
(a) They engage in circuit training.
(b) They hit the heavy bag together.
(c) They get into a kind of speed-bag show, punching the bag together.
(d) They go for a run.
5. What did the narrator accomplish by visiting the woman in Chapter 2?
(a) Learning what the woman looks like and that she will possibly call the person for whom the narrator is searching.
(b) He will now be able to identify the woman so that she can follow her better.
(c) He knows that the missing gold jewelry is not in the woman's house.
(d) Knows that the woman now knows that the narrator knows who she is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Spenser feel that Paul needs to be away from his parents?
2. Who is Mel Giacomin?
3. When Susan, Paul, and Spenser return to Boston after their trip, what happens to them as they are unloading the luggage from their car?
4. What does the narrator say to the woman who answers the door in Chapter 2?
5. What is Paul's response to Spenser's plans for the property?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)