|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 through 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spenser say about too much positivity in Chapter 20?
(a) That too much positivity is for those who do not understand their surroundings.
(b) That not having enough positivity can ruin a person's life.
(c) That too much positivity is a sign that the person with the outlook is either scared or stupid; or both.
(d) That there is no such thing as too much positivity in today's world.
2. What does Patty want Spenser to do in Chapter 7?
(a) To help her find her sister.
(b) To go to her house in Lexington.
(c) To retrieve Paul again.
(d) To deliver a message to Mel.
3. What did Paul say about his own father and cooking?
(a) That Mel said that he would teach Paul to cook one day.
(b) That he never did it, and that he said it was for girls.
(c) That Mel cooked all the time.
(d) That he would like to learn.
4. What is the purpose of the trip in Chapter 29?
(a) Spenser wants to find out what Patty Giacomin does on her trips to New York.
(b) Paul wants to go to Miami.
(c) Spenser thinks that the three of them need some time away from Boston.
(d) Susan has family in Chicago.
5. In what city does this story take place?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves with the narrator in Chapter 3?
2. What is Paul's response to Patty's "plan" in Chapter 7?
3. What is Patty's reasoning for being married?
4. In Chapter 4, what does the passenger say about the narrator's muscles?
5. What kind of car does Elaine Brooks drive?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)