|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 through 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator enter the building in Chapter 3?
(a) By walking in through the open front door.
(b) By ringing the bell and posing as a messenger.
(c) By knocking on the door and acting like a census taker.
(d) By breaking in.
2. What does Spenser learn about Patty in Chapter 29?
(a) That she is moving back in with Mel.
(b) That she visits the same hotel in New York once a month.
(c) That she has moved out of her house and in with Stephen.
(d) That she is leaving the country.
3. Who is the man sitting at the desk in Chapter 25?
(a) Harry Cotton.
(b) Buddy Hartman.
4. What is Spenser's solution to the problem discussed in Chapter 23?
(a) To use Elaine to find Mel.
(b) There is no solution.
(c) To look into boarding schools.
(d) To blackmail Paul's parents.
5. In Chapter 18, where does Paul tell Spenser that he has never been?
(a) To Philadelphia.
(b) To New York.
(c) To Miami.
(d) To Denver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator?
2. What does Spenser wonder about the female jogger in the beige and blue exercise outfit?
3. What does Spenser think of the visitor's request in Chapter 22?
4. What does Spenser decide to do with the information that he found inside of Mel's filing cabinet?
5. In Chapter 15, what does Spenser discover about Paul's strength when they are moving their gear and settling in?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)