|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator follow the woman to in Chapter 3?
(a) Harry Cotton's condominium.
(b) Spenser's office.
(c) Mel Giacomin's house.
(d) Hawk's gym.
2. What does Patty want Spenser to do in Chapter 7?
(a) To go to her house in Lexington.
(b) To deliver a message to Mel.
(c) To retrieve Paul again.
(d) To help her find her sister.
3. What does Paul ask Spenser about dinner the first night that Patty is away in New York?
(a) Whether he could have the tuna salad sandwich from the deli.
(b) Where he got the pizza.
(c) Whether he cooked the meal.
(d) Whether they could go to the Chinese restarurant where he got the take-out.
4. Besides the narrator, who else was evicted from the corner of Massachusetts Avenue and Boylston?
(a) A bank and a tailor.
(b) A pet shop and a dry cleaner.
(c) A fortune-teller and a bookie.
(d) No one.
5. Who is the narrator?
(a) Patty and Susan.
(b) Mr. Spenser.
(c) Paul Warsol.
(d) Hawkeye Anderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spenser do for dinner the first night that Patty is away in New York?
2. The first morning that Paul and Spenser are in the cabin, what does Spenser set out for breakfast?
3. Who is Mel Giacomin?
4. What does Spenser wonder about the female jogger in the beige and blue exercise outfit?
5. When Patty leaves for New York, what does Spenser do?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)