|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On their trip to North Conway in Chapter 16, what does Spenser tell Paul is "against the rules"?
(a) Speaking badly of another person's beloved.
(b) Not learning to be a man.
(c) Lying to Spenser.
(d) Running away from home.
2. Which one of the men who enter Patty's house in Chapter 11 does Spenser know?
3. What is the first step that Paul and Spenser work on when building the cabin?
(a) Putting up a fence around the property.
(b) Reading blueprints for the cabin.
(c) Clearing the land for the foundation.
(d) Digging holes for the foundation tubes.
4. In Chapter 19, what does Paul wear on Saturday morning?
(a) A tan suit, a blue shirt, a tan tie, and his sneakers.
(b) A green polyester suit, purple shirt, and brown boots.
(c) A grey suit, a purple shirt and tie, and his sneakers.
(d) A tan corduroy jacket, brown pants, a powder blue polyester shirt with dark blue pocket flaps, no tie, black socks, and top-sider shoes.
5. Who is Mel Giacomin?
(a) A dentist.
(b) Spenser's client.
(c) A hoodlum Spenser knows from the past.
(d) Patty's ex-husband and Paul's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides the narrator, who else was evicted from the corner of Massachusetts Avenue and Boylston?
2. What is the first question that the narrator asks the passenger in Chapter 4 after leaving the house?
3. What book is Spenser reading in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 17, what physical activity do Spenser and Paul engage in?
5. What does the narrator buy at Bloomingdale's?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)