1. Besides the narrator, who else was evicted from the corner of Massachusetts Avenue and Boylston?
(a) A pet shop and a dry cleaner.
(b) A bank and a tailor.
(c) A fortune-teller and a bookie.
(d) No one.
2. After the eviction, what was the narrator's new address?
(a) It was the same as the previous address.
(b) Speer and I-25.
(c) Boylston Street and the corner of Berkley.
(d) Berkley and Height Ashbury.
3. Who were some of the narrator's new neighbors?
(a) Brooks Brothers, a bank, Bonwit Teller, Police Headquarters, and an ad agency.
(b) A dancer, a lawyer, a restaurant, and a newspaper agency.
(c) A bookie and a fortune teller.
(d) A nosy old lady, a card shark, a lawyer, and a bar.
4. In what month does the story begin?
5. Who is the narrator?
(a) Mr. Spenser.
(b) Hawkeye Anderson.
(c) Paul Warsol.
(d) Patty and Susan.
6. Who hires the narrator in Chapter 1?
(a) Patty Giacomin.
(b) Susan Silverman.
This section contains 7,328 words
(approx. 25 pages at 300 words per page)