Chapters 1 through 6
1. Besides the narrator, who else was evicted from the corner of Massachusetts Avenue and Boylston?
(a) A pet shop and a dry cleaner.
(b) No one.
(c) A fortune-teller and a bookie.
(d) A bank and a tailor.
2. After the eviction, what was the narrator's new address?
(a) Boylston Street and the corner of Berkley.
(b) Berkley and Height Ashbury.
(c) Speer and I-25.
(d) It was the same as the previous address.
3. Who were some of the narrator's new neighbors?
(a) Brooks Brothers, a bank, Bonwit Teller, Police Headquarters, and an ad agency.
(b) A nosy old lady, a card shark, a lawyer, and a bar.
(c) A dancer, a lawyer, a restaurant, and a newspaper agency.
(d) A bookie and a fortune teller.
4. In what month does the story begin?
5. Who is the narrator?
(a) Mr. Spenser.
(b) Patty and Susan.
(c) Paul Warsol.
(d) Hawkeye Anderson.
6. Who hires the narrator in Chapter 1?
(a) Susan Silverman.
(d) Patty Giacomin.
This section contains 7,328 words
(approx. 25 pages at 300 words per page)