|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the answer in question 127 mean as far as Guern is concerned?
(a) That he has lived with Romans
(b) That he learned Latin in Rome
(c) That he is a priest
(d) The man is a former Legionnaire
2. Who do they meet up with when they come out of the river?
(a) A Roman cohort
(b) More tribal people
(c) No one
3. What did the tribe call the Roman soldiers?
(a) Red Crests
(b) Evil invaders
(c) Yellow bellies
(d) Brown warriors
4. What is the result of the answer to question 164?
(a) They are able to kill the men
(b) They are able to overpower all three men
(c) They talk them into leaving them alone
(d) They show the men they don't have the Eagle
5. Where did Cottia go?
(a) To the spa at Aquae Sulis
(b) Back to her mother's house
(c) To northern Britain
(d) To Rome
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus do with the tiny bird he carved from olive wood at home in Etruria?
2. What does Marcus show Guern to get him to confess?
3. In the morning near Trinomontium what do they hear?
4. What does the Chieftain tell Marcus about his people?
5. What do Marcus and Esca do that night after everyone goes to sleep?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)