Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the item in question 82 have on it?
(a) A pattern that flows like wind and stars
(b) A ship and anchor
(c) A Druid symbol
(d) Two wolves
2. What did Esca's father do before he was enslaved?
(a) A hunter
(b) A charioteer
(c) A foot soldier
(d) A cook
3. What cohort did the leader's father command?
(a) Ninth Legion
(b) Tenth Cohort
(c) Fifth Regiment
(d) First Calvary
4. What does he tell Marcus when asked about the answer in question 20?
(a) It is too long for Marcus
(b) It belonged to his father
(c) It belongs to his wife's father
(d) It is broken
5. What was the Greek net man called by the crowds?
(b) The fisher
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus think he might have to do for work?
2. What kind of game does Marcus and his uncle play?
3. Where do Marcus and his uncle go for entertainment?
4. What did the collapse of the first chariot do in the fight?
5. What is Marcus's hope about finding the Eagle?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Marcus's uncle and Marcus's relationship to him.
2. What does the Legate say about the Ninth Legion and what to do with the Eagle?
3. Write about the argument Esca and Marcus have about Rome and Britain.
4. Describe what Marcus saw at the circus in the fight between the "fisher" and another man.
5. How does Marcus feel about his life on the eve of his surgery?
6. What does Quintus Hilarion, the Pilus Prior Centurion tell Marcus, who is replacing him?
7. When Liathan accuses Marcus of deceiving the Epidaii how does Marcus respond?
8. What does the old man tell Marcus about the Eagle?
9. What does Esca show Marcus do illustrate the difference between Rome and Britain?
10. What does Esca demonstrate by staying with Marcus and helping to search for the Eagle?
This section contains 985 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)