Short Answer Questions Key
1. How does Marcus travels amongst the barbarians?
Disguised as an oculist
2. In the opening of the book, who is marching along a British road?
The Auxiliary cohort of the Second Roman Legion
3. What adorns the standard of the marchers?
Nothing, it has not yet won any awards
4. How old is the unit of marchers?
It's brand new
5. Who leads the cohort?
Centurion Marcus Flavius Aquila
6. How many other cohorts has the leader in question #5 lead?
The cohort is his first command
This section contains 5,242 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)