Short Answer Key
Chapter 1 Frontier Fort
1. How does Marcus travels amongst the barbarians?
Disguised as an oculist
2. In the opening of the book, who is marching along a British road?
The Auxiliary cohort of the Second Roman Legion
3. What adorns the standard of the marchers?
Nothing, it has not yet won any awards
4. How old is the unit of marchers?
It's brand new
5. Who leads the cohort?
Centurion Marcus Flavius Aquila
6. How many other cohorts has the leader in question #5 lead?
The cohort is his first command
7. What does the leader have on his face between his brows?
8. What does the object in question #7 show?
He has achieved the Raven degree of Mithras
9. What cohort did the leader's father command?
10. What happened to the ninth legion?
11. What seems to rouse...
This section contains 2,635 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)