|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 Valedictory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is his worry concerning the Eagle in Celtic hands?
(a) It would be a powerful totem against the Romans
(b) They would trade the gold for weapons
(c) That legions would disappear trying to get it back
(d) They would use it to recruit other Romans
2. What adorns the standard of the marchers?
(a) A bunch of wysteria
(b) A laurel wreath
(c) Olive branches
(d) Nothing, it has not yet won any awards
3. What do Marcus and Esca argue about?
(a) About the food at Marcus's uncle's
(b) About slavery
(c) About Cottia
(d) What Rome has done to Britain
4. What does the old warrior say about Marcus and the last Eagle bearer?
(a) That the bearer ran
(b) That the bearer was very brave
(c) That the bearer was stupid
(d) That Marcus looks like him
5. What happens to the swordsman?
(a) The net man kills him
(b) Marcus persudes the crowds to let him live
(c) He stumbles and falls on his sword
(d) He kills the net man
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the villagers catch up to Marcus and Esca?
2. What happens to Marcus in the military?
3. Where does Marcus have a spear wound?
4. How does Marcus travels amongst the barbarians?
5. Who does Marcus see approaching the fort?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)