|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 Valedictory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do they elude the dogs?
(a) They put wild lavender on their trail
(b) They leave some clothing in a out of the way spot
(c) They make a skunk spray
(d) They slip into a river
2. Where do they put the Eagle?
(a) They hang it on the wall
(b) They conceal it in a hidden chamber in Uncle Aquila's house
(c) they throw it in the ocean
(d) They bury in a cemetary
3. What happened to Cradoc?
(a) He was made a slave
(b) He wasn't there
(c) He was exiled with his wife
(d) He was killed
4. How many other cohorts has the leader in question #5 lead?
(a) He has been second in command twice
(b) This is his third command
(c) The cohort is his first command
(d) He lead the ninth cohort
5. What does the answer in question 127 mean as far as Guern is concerned?
(a) That he has lived with Romans
(b) The man is a former Legionnaire
(c) That he learned Latin in Rome
(d) That he is a priest
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Marcus and Esca elude the riders?
2. What does Marcus think he might have to do for work?
3. Why does the Chieftain invite Marcus and Esca to his home?
4. What adorns the standard of the marchers?
5. How will Marcus disguise himself while he looks for the Eagle?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)