|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 Valedictory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That summer what area do Marcus and Esca crisscross?
(a) The Province of Stutta
(b) The Province of Valentia
(c) The villages along the Yaka River
(d) The Province of Yaka
2. Where do they put the Eagle?
(a) They conceal it in a hidden chamber in Uncle Aquila's house
(b) They bury in a cemetary
(c) they throw it in the ocean
(d) They hang it on the wall
3. Why does the Chieftain invite Marcus and Esca to his home?
(a) He is always curious about strangers
(b) The Chieftain's toddler son has an eye infection
(c) His wife is sick and needs help
(d) He wants to make them slaves
4. What was Cottia's father?
(a) A tribal chieftain
(b) A horse breeder of the Iceni
(c) A warrior of the northern tribe
(d) A hunter of wild bear
5. How long did Marcus have his command?
(a) Two days
(b) Five years
(c) The length of the rose's bloom
(d) Ten hours
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Marcus and Esca argue about?
2. What does the old warrior say about Marcus and the last Eagle bearer?
3. Who does Marcus believe the legion might be?
4. How long was Marcus semi-conscious after being injured?
5. What is Marcus awarded for bravery?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)