|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 Valedictory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tribune Servius Placidus act towards Marcus?
(a) Like a brother
(b) Like he admired him
(c) Warm and friendly
2. Who catches Marcus's eye sitting at the games?
(a) A blond, Roman lady
(b) The wolves who are fighting
(c) A centurion he knew in Rome
(d) A young red-haired British girl
3. What is Esca trying to show Marcus about Rome and Britain?
(a) That Britains believe in self-expression
(b) That Britains believe in freedom
(c) That Rome is oppressive
(d) That the two represent two different worlds
4. What does Marcus do about the new danger?
(a) He throws his spear at them
(b) He has the archers fire on the new enemy
(c) He throws himself on the leader and falls in battle
(d) He pushes his men to run faster
5. In Chapter 9, Marcus's uncle is expecting a dinner guest. Who is it?
(a) Marcus's brother
(b) The Legate of the Sixth Legion
(c) Marcus's father
(d) An old friend from childhood
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tartarus?
2. What do the rescuers form when they reach the answer in question #32?
3. What does Marcus do when they leave Guern?
4. How does Marcus recognize the man with the dinner guest?
5. What will Marcus win if he is successful?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)