|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 Valedictory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Chieftain tell Marcus about his people?
(a) They wander throughout the north
(b) They like the Romans
(c) They are the Seal People, the keepers of the Holy Place
(d) They bear the wolf totem
2. How old is the unit of marchers?
(a) It's brand new
(b) It's five years old
(c) A year old
(d) It goes back fifty years
3. Where do they put the Eagle?
(a) They conceal it in a hidden chamber in Uncle Aquila's house
(b) they throw it in the ocean
(c) They bury in a cemetary
(d) They hang it on the wall
4. Where does Marcus go when he's discharged from the legion?
(a) To his brother's house
(b) He goes to live with his uncle
(c) Back to Rome
(d) To the legion's academy to teach
5. What does Esca suggest?
(a) That they bury the Eagle and make a run for the wall
(b) That they take the Chief's son hostage
(c) That Marcus stays and Esca gets the Eagle to the wall
(d) That Marcus leaves him to deal with the tribesmen
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the uncle talk to about Marcus's leg?
2. In the opening of the book, who is marching along a British road?
3. What do Marcus and Esca do that night after everyone goes to sleep?
4. How long did Marcus have his command?
5. What kind of wager does Marcus and the answer to question #16 make?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)