|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 The Wild Hunt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esca buy for transportation?
(a) Two war horses
(b) Two shaggy local ponies
(c) A horse and cart
(d) A chariot
2. In Chapter 17, why did Esca sell their horses?
(a) They are too easily identified
(b) They ate too much
(c) Their wind was broken
(d) It was close enough to the wall to walk
3. In the opening of the book, who is marching along a British road?
(a) A merchant's caravan
(b) A tribe from north Britain
(c) Soldiers from Caledonia
(d) The Auxiliary cohort of the Second Roman Legion
4. Who comes into the house after the Legate and the Tribune?
(a) Cottia comes from next door
(b) No one else comes in the house
(c) Cub returns from the forest
(d) A house servant reports a horse is lost
5. What does Esca show Marcus to support his position?
(a) The number of Britains who have died due to Rome
(b) A scar going down his front from a Roman soldier
(c) A Celtic shield boss
(d) A map of Britain with Rome's positions
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been the result of the surgery Marcus had on his leg?
2. What does the doctor tell Marcus about his injuries?
3. When talking about his childhood what does Esca reveal to Marcus about Rome?
4. Who leads the cohort?
5. In Chapter 3, after noises heard, what does Marcus order the cohort to do?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)