|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 The Wild Hunt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esca buy for transportation?
(a) Two war horses
(b) A horse and cart
(c) Two shaggy local ponies
(d) A chariot
2. Besides the spear wound what else is wrong with Marcus?
(a) He has a fractured skull
(b) His right thigh is shattered
(c) He has a broken nose
(d) His kidneys are destroyed
3. How many bad harvests years has Britain had before the opening of the book?
(a) Two years
(b) Ten years
(c) Four years
(d) One year
4. Three days after buying new horses what do Marcus and Esca see?
(a) The wall
(b) Esca's remaining tribal people
(c) Riders with hounds behind them
(d) A Roman legion come to rescue them
5. How far are they from Hadrian's Wall when they realize the tribesmen will come for them?
(a) It's within sight
(b) Two days of fast running
(c) A week of hard riding
(d) Five days hard riding
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Marcus have a spear wound?
2. What does Marcus do with the tiny bird he carved from olive wood at home in Etruria?
3. How does Marcus feel towards Esca?
4. In Chapter 17, why did Esca sell their horses?
5. What is his worry concerning the Eagle in Celtic hands?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)