|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 The Wild Hunt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides the spear wound what else is wrong with Marcus?
(a) He has a fractured skull
(b) His right thigh is shattered
(c) He has a broken nose
(d) His kidneys are destroyed
2. How many bad harvests years has Britain had before the opening of the book?
(a) Ten years
(b) One year
(c) Two years
(d) Four years
3. In Chapter 3, after noises heard, what does Marcus order the cohort to do?
(a) To settle down and sleep
(b) To saddle their horses
(c) To sleep with their weapons at hand
(d) To get the cohort into fighting position
4. What changes the Tribune's attitude towards Marcus?
(a) He finds out that Marcus's father was a Senator
(b) He finds out that Marcus is his cousin
(c) He learns that Marcus is a hero of the Second Legion
(d) He finds out that Marcus has a wolf
5. What happened to the Ninth legion, in the end?
(a) They returned to Rome
(b) They dispersed throughout Britain
(c) They fled to Germany
(d) The tribes hunted the Legion all the way south
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they see near Trinomontium?
2. What did Maximus recommend for the fourth cohort?
3. What does Esca suggest?
4. What do Marcus and Esca generally eat for noon break?
5. Who is doing the answer in question 123?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)