|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 The Wild Hunt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes him on the answer to question #15?
(a) A Briton guide named Cradoc
(b) A Druid woodsman
(c) He goes with his cohort
(d) One of the men under him
2. What does the Legate mention about Eburacum in Chapter 10?
(a) That the grape harvest was good that year
(b) That there is land there for Marcus
(c) That it is still haunted by the disappearance of the ninth legion
(d) That Rome plans to set up a new governor
3. What does the item in question 82 have on it?
(a) A Druid symbol
(b) A pattern that flows like wind and stars
(c) A ship and anchor
(d) Two wolves
4. Three days after buying new horses what do Marcus and Esca see?
(a) Riders with hounds behind them
(b) A Roman legion come to rescue them
(c) The wall
(d) Esca's remaining tribal people
5. What does Marcus say Rome has brought to Britain?
(a) Peace and properity
(b) Trade and money
(d) Order, justice and good roads
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he tell Marcus when asked about the answer in question 20?
2. When does Marcus believe the gods show themselves?
3. In the opening of the book, who is marching along a British road?
4. How does Marcus feel towards the Tribune?
5. What does Marcus do about those who are approaching the fort?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)