|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 The Wild Hunt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Three days after buying new horses what do Marcus and Esca see?
(a) A Roman legion come to rescue them
(b) The wall
(c) Riders with hounds behind them
(d) Esca's remaining tribal people
2. In Chapter 17, why did Esca sell their horses?
(a) Their wind was broken
(b) It was close enough to the wall to walk
(c) They are too easily identified
(d) They ate too much
3. What clues Marcus in to Guern's identity?
(a) Calluses on his palm
(b) The scar from the chin strap of a Roman helmet
(c) The way he walks
(d) How well he speaks English
4. Who has Marcus now become?
(a) Wea, Esca's brother
(b) A Druid priest named Sol
(c) Belva, a tribal leader
(d) The Invincible Anodyne of Demetrius of Alexandria
5. Where does Marcus have a spear wound?
(a) On his arm
(b) In his shoulder
(c) In his stomach
(d) His left leg
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cradoc live?
2. What does the item in question 82 have on it?
3. What does the Legate mention about Eburacum in Chapter 10?
4. How many bad harvests years has Britain had before the opening of the book?
5. What has been the result of the surgery Marcus had on his leg?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)