|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 The Wild Hunt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they see near Trinomontium?
(a) A forest that's never been cut
(b) The charging boar of the Twentieth Legion carved into a block of stone
(c) A wheat farm
(d) A large oak fort
2. How long has it been, when his uncle calls another surgeon, since Marcus was injured?
(a) Almost a year
(b) A year and a half
(c) About two months
(d) Four months
3. What does the item in question 143 look like?
(a) It has a large, flawed emerald and a dolphin badge
(b) It was gold with a silver crest in the middle
(c) It was a plain gold band with an inscription
(d) It was silver with a black stone
4. In Chapter 9, what do Esca and Marcus do with Cub once he is full grown?
(a) Trains him to heel
(b) Trains him to hunt
(c) Puts him on a chain
(d) Releases him in the forest
5. How does Cradoc earn his living?
(a) By hunting
(b) Cutting trees
(d) Building small boats
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esca show Marcus to support his position?
2. In Chapter 9, Marcus's uncle is expecting a dinner guest. Who is it?
3. What does Marcus do with the tiny bird he carved from olive wood at home in Etruria?
4. What do the rescuers form when they reach the answer in question #32?
5. How does Tribune Servius Placidus act towards Marcus?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)