|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 The Wild Hunt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Marcus and Esca leave Guern, for what place do they search?
(a) The Icni tribe
(b) The Epidaii's holy place
(c) For signs of mass graves
(d) The tribe of the Painted People
2. In the opening of the book, who is marching along a British road?
(a) A merchant's caravan
(b) The Auxiliary cohort of the Second Roman Legion
(c) Soldiers from Caledonia
(d) A tribe from north Britain
3. What happens to Marcus in the military?
(a) He is made an administrator
(b) He is promoted to first cohort
(c) He is sent back to Rome, a hero
(d) He is discharged because he is disabled
4. For what purpose is the festival Marcus and Esca attend?
(a) For the new moon
(b) For the boys being initiated into manhood
(c) For a Chieftain wedding
(d) For the deer hunt coming up
5. In Chapter 3, after noises heard, what does Marcus order the cohort to do?
(a) To saddle their horses
(b) To sleep with their weapons at hand
(c) To settle down and sleep
(d) To get the cohort into fighting position
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esca say to Marcus's assertion about the good Rome has done for Britain?
2. What does Marcus notice about the item in question #20?
3. What does Marcus do before asking Esca to accompany him?
4. What did Marcus's uncle do before he retired?
5. What does Marcus build while they are resting at noon on their first day past the wall?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)