|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: "The Feast of the New Spears".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Legate of the Sixth Legion coming from on his way to Rome in Chapter 9?
2. What false name does Marcus give to the guards at the North Gate in Chapter 11?
(a) Demetrius of Alexandria.
(b) Centurion Paulus.
(c) The Quartermaster.
(d) Lurorius of Lethe.
3. The Wall in the North is described as spanning from Luguvallium to where in Chapter 11?
4. What word refers to an ancient Roman silver coin, originally worth ten asses?
5. What is the name of Guern's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Centurion Quintus Hilarion's home?
2. What did the Romans apply to their enemies' land so that crops would be destroyed?
3. What is Cradoc's profession?
4. What does Esca describe the passing Legion carrying as they marched North in Chapter 6?
5. What game does "draughts" refer to?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)