|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 The Feast of the New Spears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clues Marcus in to Guern's identity?
(a) How well he speaks English
(b) The way he walks
(c) The scar from the chin strap of a Roman helmet
(d) Calluses on his palm
2. What will Marcus win if he is successful?
(a) A new bow
(b) A horse
(c) A staff of English oak
(d) A hunting spear
3. In the morning near Trinomontium what do they hear?
(a) Wild boars fighting
(b) An eerie whistling
(c) Birds fighting
(d) A rabbit screaming
4. What kind of rumor has the Legate heard about the ninth?
(a) That it never actually went north
(b) That it was slaughtered to the last man
(c) That the Centurion that headed it was still alive
(d) That one of the northern Celtic tribes keeps the Hispana's Eagle on display
5. That summer what area do Marcus and Esca crisscross?
(a) The villages along the Yaka River
(b) The Province of Stutta
(c) The Province of Yaka
(d) The Province of Valentia
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Marcus have his command?
2. What does Cottia say about the surgery?
3. What does the leader have on his face between his brows?
4. What is Marcus's hope about finding the Eagle?
5. What does the answer in question 127 mean as far as Guern is concerned?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)