|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 The Feast of the New Spears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Cottia's father?
(a) A hunter of wild bear
(b) A horse breeder of the Iceni
(c) A tribal chieftain
(d) A warrior of the northern tribe
2. What does Marcus build while they are resting at noon on their first day past the wall?
(a) A temple to Artemis
(b) A small altar to Mithras
(c) A lean-to
(d) A tall staff
3. What happened to the ninth legion?
(a) It disappeared
(b) Nothing has happened to it
(c) It merged with the Eighth legion
(d) It was sent back to Rome
4. What happens to the swordsman?
(a) Marcus persudes the crowds to let him live
(b) He kills the net man
(c) The net man kills him
(d) He stumbles and falls on his sword
5. What does Marcus say Rome has brought to Britain?
(b) Trade and money
(c) Order, justice and good roads
(d) Peace and properity
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Marcus have a spear wound?
2. What did the collapse of the first chariot do in the fight?
3. Who does Marcus see in the garden when playing with the wolf cub?
4. In the fight between the net man and the swordsman who wins?
5. What does the object in question #7 show?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)