|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 The Feast of the New Spears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marcus feel towards Esca?
(a) He thinks he's a good slave
(b) He thinks he needs more training
(c) He thinks he's stupid
(d) He considers him a friend
2. What adorns the standard of the marchers?
(a) Nothing, it has not yet won any awards
(b) A laurel wreath
(c) Olive branches
(d) A bunch of wysteria
3. Where does Marcus go when he's discharged from the legion?
(a) He goes to live with his uncle
(b) To the legion's academy to teach
(c) To his brother's house
(d) Back to Rome
4. What does the hunter do after he shares Marcus's camp?
(a) Fights with Esca
(b) Talks about his wife
(c) Invites them to his home
(d) Sneaks away
5. What is his worry concerning the Eagle in Celtic hands?
(a) They would use it to recruit other Romans
(b) They would trade the gold for weapons
(c) That legions would disappear trying to get it back
(d) It would be a powerful totem against the Romans
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the tune he begins to sing?
2. How many bad harvests years has Britain had before the opening of the book?
3. Where does Marcus have a spear wound?
4. Who does the uncle talk to about Marcus's leg?
5. Who does Marcus see approaching the fort?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)