|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 The Feast of the New Spears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bad harvests years has Britain had before the opening of the book?
(a) Ten years
(b) Two years
(c) One year
(d) Four years
2. What's the name of Marcus's wolf?
3. What was Galarius's former position with Rome?
(a) Surgeon with the Second Legion
(b) A provincial doctor
(c) The emperor's personal surgeon
(d) The senate's physician
4. Who catches Marcus's eye sitting at the games?
(a) A centurion he knew in Rome
(b) A blond, Roman lady
(c) A young red-haired British girl
(d) The wolves who are fighting
5. What does Marcus do about the new danger?
(a) He throws himself on the leader and falls in battle
(b) He pushes his men to run faster
(c) He has the archers fire on the new enemy
(d) He throws his spear at them
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the leader have on his face between his brows?
2. What does Marcus say Rome has brought to Britain?
3. In the fight between the net man and the swordsman who wins?
4. What is his worry concerning the Eagle in Celtic hands?
5. What kind of rumor has the Legate heard about the ninth?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)