|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 The Feast of the New Spears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes the Tribune's attitude towards Marcus?
(a) He finds out that Marcus is his cousin
(b) He finds out that Marcus has a wolf
(c) He learns that Marcus is a hero of the Second Legion
(d) He finds out that Marcus's father was a Senator
2. In Chapter 9, what do Esca and Marcus do with Cub once he is full grown?
(a) Trains him to heel
(b) Trains him to hunt
(c) Puts him on a chain
(d) Releases him in the forest
3. What happens when Marcus does the wager?
(a) He is stopped by Cradoc's wife
(b) He falls flat on his face
(c) He wins it
(d) It is a tie
4. What does Marcus do about the new danger?
(a) He throws himself on the leader and falls in battle
(b) He has the archers fire on the new enemy
(c) He pushes his men to run faster
(d) He throws his spear at them
5. What is Esca trying to show Marcus about Rome and Britain?
(a) That the two represent two different worlds
(b) That Britains believe in freedom
(c) That Rome is oppressive
(d) That Britains believe in self-expression
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes him on the answer to question #15?
2. Besides the spear wound what else is wrong with Marcus?
3. In the morning near Trinomontium what do they hear?
4. What does Marcus's uncle do about his request in question 87?
5. How many men has the outpost lost in fighting?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)