|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 The Feast of the New Spears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he tell Marcus when asked about the answer in question 20?
(a) It belonged to his father
(b) It is broken
(c) It is too long for Marcus
(d) It belongs to his wife's father
2. What does Esca say to Marcus's assertion about the good Rome has done for Britain?
(a) There was no good
(b) That Rome was a bully
(c) That Rome should have stayed home
(d) That the price has been too high
3. What does Marcus see the last priest of the festival carrying out of the holy place?
(a) A wounded Roman soldier
(b) A face of a seal
(c) A staff with a laurel on it
(d) The Eagle of the Lost Ninth Legion
4. How long does it take for Cottia to return to the garden after Marcus meets her?
(a) The next day
(b) A week
(c) A month
(d) Three days
5. Where does Marcus have a spear wound?
(a) His left leg
(b) In his stomach
(c) On his arm
(d) In his shoulder
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the gladiator that Marcus buys?
2. What does the object in question #7 show?
3. What will happen to the gladiator whose life Marcus saved?
4. What does Esca show Marcus to support his position?
5. What is the tune he begins to sing?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)