|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Tribune Placidus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Esca become enslaved?
(a) He stoled from a Roman legate
(b) He was caught cheating at cards
(c) He killed a Roman horse
(d) The clan rose against their overlords and lost
2. Where did the patrol that Marcus was trying to rescue go?
(a) It was able to rush inside the fortress
(b) Into the forest
(c) Ran to the chariots to help Marcus
(d) It stayed in the middle of the fighting until they were all killed
3. What kind of game does Marcus and his uncle play?
(a) The draughts
4. In Chapter 3, after noises heard, what does Marcus order the cohort to do?
(a) To sleep with their weapons at hand
(b) To settle down and sleep
(c) To saddle their horses
(d) To get the cohort into fighting position
5. How many other cohorts has the leader in question #5 lead?
(a) The cohort is his first command
(b) This is his third command
(c) He lead the ninth cohort
(d) He has been second in command twice
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus do so Cottia can visit?
2. Of what is Cottia most proud?
3. How old is the unit of marchers?
4. What does the item in question 82 have on it?
5. What did Marcus's uncle do before he retired?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)