|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Tribune Placidus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Marcus and his men are fighting to get back to the fort?
(a) Someone throws a bomb
(b) The Druids start drumming louder
(c) Marcus trips and goes down
(d) A column of chariots bears down upon them
2. When Marcus's uncle asks him about pain in his leg what does Marcus say?
(a) Stoically denies the pain
(b) That he can't sleep at night
(c) That he wished he'd had a better physician
(d) That his leg is killing him
3. Who leads the cohort?
(a) Cohort second Pontia
(b) Legate Dominon Tulla
(c) Centurion Marcus Flavius Aquila
(d) No one
4. What's the name of the garrison Surgeon?
5. How does Marcus feel towards Esca?
(a) He considers him a friend
(b) He thinks he needs more training
(c) He thinks he's a good slave
(d) He thinks he's stupid
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, Marcus's uncle is expecting a dinner guest. Who is it?
2. What was the Greek net man called by the crowds?
3. Who storms the outpost's walls?
4. What kind of wager does Marcus and the answer to question #16 make?
5. In Chapter 9, what do Esca and Marcus do with Cub once he is full grown?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)