|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Tribune Placidus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marcus say Rome has brought to Britain?
(a) Order, justice and good roads
(b) Trade and money
(c) Peace and properity
2. What does Esca do doing the surgery?
(a) Bring hot water and linens and assists the surgeon
(b) Visits with Cottia
(c) Goes on a hunt to get out of the house
(d) Restrains Cub
3. How does Marcus recognize the man with the dinner guest?
(a) They went to officer's school together
(b) He relieved Marcus at the Second Legion
(c) From Esca's description
(d) He saw him at the Saturnalia games
4. Besides the spear wound what else is wrong with Marcus?
(a) He has a broken nose
(b) His kidneys are destroyed
(c) His right thigh is shattered
(d) He has a fractured skull
5. What is the insignia of the second legion?
(a) The Capricorn
(b) A jumping horse
(c) Two hawks in flight
(d) A lion
Short Answer Questions
1. How many other cohorts has the leader in question #5 lead?
2. Where does Marcus have a spear wound?
3. What was Galarius's former position with Rome?
4. What is Esca trying to show Marcus about Rome and Britain?
5. In the opening of the book, who is marching along a British road?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)