|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Tribune Placidus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Esca trying to show Marcus about Rome and Britain?
(a) That the two represent two different worlds
(b) That Rome is oppressive
(c) That Britains believe in self-expression
(d) That Britains believe in freedom
2. With whom does Cottia live?
(a) Her childless aunt and uncle
(b) Her grandparents
(c) Her mother and stepfather
(d) Her father and stepmother
3. What does the leader have on his face between his brows?
(a) A brand
(b) A knife scar
(c) A silver star
4. What do the rescuers form when they reach the answer in question #32?
(a) A circle
(b) They don't form anything
(c) A new testudo
(d) A line to move against the enemy
5. Where does Marcus have a spear wound?
(a) In his stomach
(b) In his shoulder
(c) On his arm
(d) His left leg
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esca return with from the hunt?
2. What does he tell Marcus when asked about the answer in question 20?
3. How has the village been punished?
4. What does Marcus think about the men of the village who were killed?
5. How did the uncle know this man?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)