|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Tribune Placidus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the gladiator that Marcus buys?
2. Who leads the cohort?
(a) Cohort second Pontia
(b) Centurion Marcus Flavius Aquila
(c) Legate Dominon Tulla
(d) No one
3. What does Esca return with from the hunt?
(a) Two dozen pheasants
(b) A boar hide
(c) A wound in his knee
(d) A wolf cub
4. What seems to rouse the local villagers and hunters to rebellion?
(a) A farmer who used to be a warrior giving speeches
(b) The sight of Romans marching through the land
(c) The king of Britain
(d) Stray holy men of the Druids
5. What will happen to the gladiator whose life Marcus saved?
(a) He'll be freed, he's a lousy fighter
(b) He'll be sold on the slave block
(c) He'll be killed
(d) He'll rest and fight another day
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, after noises heard, what does Marcus order the cohort to do?
2. What did Maximus recommend for the fourth cohort?
3. What kind of game does Marcus and his uncle play?
4. Of what is Cottia most proud?
5. How long did Marcus have his command?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)