|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Tribune Placidus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Marcus semi-conscious after being injured?
(a) One month
(b) Two days
(c) Ten hours
(d) About a week
2. Who leads the cohort?
(a) No one
(b) Legate Dominon Tulla
(c) Centurion Marcus Flavius Aquila
(d) Cohort second Pontia
3. What is Tartarus?
(a) Is both a deity and a place in the underworld in Greek mythology
(b) The dead of the night
(c) A type of Roman food
(d) The man in command under Marcus
4. What happens to the swordsman?
(a) He kills the net man
(b) Marcus persudes the crowds to let him live
(c) The net man kills him
(d) He stumbles and falls on his sword
5. Who planted the answer to question #13 and why?
(a) No one knows how it got there
(b) The wife of the present commander
(c) A soldier whose brother was killed
(d) A homesick former commander
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus do so Cottia can visit?
2. Where does Marcus go when he's discharged from the legion?
3. What does the object in question #7 show?
4. How long does it take for Cottia to return to the garden after Marcus meets her?
5. What does Marcus do about the new danger?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)