|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Tribune Placidus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Galarius's former position with Rome?
(a) Surgeon with the Second Legion
(b) The emperor's personal surgeon
(c) The senate's physician
(d) A provincial doctor
2. What does the item in question 82 have on it?
(a) A Druid symbol
(b) Two wolves
(c) A pattern that flows like wind and stars
(d) A ship and anchor
3. What does Marcus's uncle do about his request in question 87?
(a) Tells Marcus to do it himself
(b) Reluctantly complies
(c) Tells Marcus he will next year
(d) Says no way
4. How many other cohorts has the leader in question #5 lead?
(a) This is his third command
(b) The cohort is his first command
(c) He lead the ninth cohort
(d) He has been second in command twice
5. What do Marcus and Esca argue about?
(a) About Cottia
(b) About slavery
(c) About the food at Marcus's uncle's
(d) What Rome has done to Britain
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cradoc earn his living?
2. What happened to the ninth legion?
3. When talking about his childhood what does Esca reveal to Marcus about Rome?
4. What did Esca's father do before he was enslaved?
5. What kind of game does Marcus and his uncle play?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)