|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Tribune Placidus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Marcus have his command?
(a) Five years
(b) Ten hours
(c) Two days
(d) The length of the rose's bloom
2. What will Marcus win if he is successful?
(a) A staff of English oak
(b) A hunting spear
(c) A horse
(d) A new bow
3. What's the name of the garrison Surgeon?
4. In the opening of the book, who is marching along a British road?
(a) Soldiers from Caledonia
(b) A merchant's caravan
(c) The Auxiliary cohort of the Second Roman Legion
(d) A tribe from north Britain
5. Who else is coming with the guest?
(a) A woman Marcus's uncle loved
(b) A member of his staff
(c) A former member of the Ninth legion
(d) No one, he's coming alone
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for Cottia to return to the garden after Marcus meets her?
2. What does Cradoc keep in reserve away from Marcus?
3. How did Esca become enslaved?
4. Besides the spear wound what else is wrong with Marcus?
5. What does his uncle say when Marcus says he has no pain?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)