|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Tribune Placidus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Marcus's uncle asks him about pain in his leg what does Marcus say?
(a) That his leg is killing him
(b) That he can't sleep at night
(c) Stoically denies the pain
(d) That he wished he'd had a better physician
2. What does Marcus notice about the item in question #20?
(a) It has a bow in it
(b) The spear is shorter than the one Marcus takes
(c) The heron's feathers decorating the spear are new
(d) It is painted black with white stripes
3. What will the gladiator be doing for Marcus?
(a) Writing letters, reading to him
(b) Personal body slave
(c) Body guard
4. What did Maximus recommend for the fourth cohort?
(a) A gilded laurel wreath
(b) Extra rations for a week
(c) Extra wine for a month
(d) Punishment for all the men who survived
5. What happened to Cradoc?
(a) He wasn't there
(b) He was killed
(c) He was exiled with his wife
(d) He was made a slave
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Esca become enslaved?
2. What does Marcus plant to replant in the future?
3. Who catches Marcus's eye sitting at the games?
4. What is Esca trying to show Marcus about Rome and Britain?
5. How many men has the outpost lost in fighting?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)