|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Tribune Placidus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Cottia's father?
(a) A hunter of wild bear
(b) A horse breeder of the Iceni
(c) A warrior of the northern tribe
(d) A tribal chieftain
2. What was the Greek net man called by the crowds?
(d) The fisher
3. How many other cohorts has the leader in question #5 lead?
(a) He has been second in command twice
(b) This is his third command
(c) He lead the ninth cohort
(d) The cohort is his first command
4. What does Marcus notice about the item in question #20?
(a) It is painted black with white stripes
(b) The heron's feathers decorating the spear are new
(c) The spear is shorter than the one Marcus takes
(d) It has a bow in it
5. From where did Esca know him?
(a) He saw him at the games
(b) It's the man who was rude to Esca the day of the wolf hunt
(c) He fought him when his tribe rebelled
(d) The man bought a horse from Esca's father
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bad harvests years has Britain had before the opening of the book?
2. What will the gladiator be doing for Marcus?
3. Who does Marcus see approaching the fort?
4. What does Marcus plant to replant in the future?
5. In Chapter 3 noise is heard outside the walls of the Roman legion outpost. What was the noise?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)