|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Tribune Placidus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for Cottia to return to the garden after Marcus meets her?
(a) A week
(b) Three days
(c) The next day
(d) A month
2. What did Maximus recommend for the fourth cohort?
(a) Extra wine for a month
(b) Punishment for all the men who survived
(c) A gilded laurel wreath
(d) Extra rations for a week
3. Who takes him on the answer to question #15?
(a) A Druid woodsman
(b) He goes with his cohort
(c) One of the men under him
(d) A Briton guide named Cradoc
4. What did Esca's father do before he was enslaved?
(a) A cook
(b) A charioteer
(c) A foot soldier
(d) A hunter
5. When Marcus's uncle asks him about pain in his leg what does Marcus say?
(a) That he wished he'd had a better physician
(b) That his leg is killing him
(c) Stoically denies the pain
(d) That he can't sleep at night
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the object in question #7 show?
2. What kind of wager does Marcus and the answer to question #16 make?
3. How long did Marcus have his command?
4. What will happen to the gladiator whose life Marcus saved?
5. Who does Marcus believe the legion might be?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)