|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Tribune Placidus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Marcus's uncle asks him about pain in his leg what does Marcus say?
(a) Stoically denies the pain
(b) That he can't sleep at night
(c) That his leg is killing him
(d) That he wished he'd had a better physician
2. What does Marcus plant to replant in the future?
(a) The wheat fields outside the fort
(b) A tree that was cut down accidentally
(c) A rose bush that was planted in a wine jar
(d) Grape vines that died
3. What does Esca do doing the surgery?
(a) Bring hot water and linens and assists the surgeon
(b) Restrains Cub
(c) Visits with Cottia
(d) Goes on a hunt to get out of the house
4. What is one of the activities Marcus does when not drilling with the troops?
(a) Playing dice
(b) Driving wagons
(c) Reading novels
(d) He goes on hunts
5. What does the leader have on his face between his brows?
(b) A knife scar
(c) A silver star
(d) A brand
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Greek net man called by the crowds?
2. What does Esca return with from the hunt?
3. In the opening of the book, who is marching along a British road?
4. What do the rescuers form when they reach the answer in question #32?
5. What does Esca say to Marcus's assertion about the good Rome has done for Britain?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)