|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Tribune Placidus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the cohort?
(a) Centurion Marcus Flavius Aquila
(b) No one
(c) Cohort second Pontia
(d) Legate Dominon Tulla
2. How has the village been punished?
(a) The huts are destroyed, and the fields are salted
(b) The women were sold into slavery
(c) The tribe was exiled to the north
(d) All the males over 13 were killed
3. How long was Marcus semi-conscious after being injured?
(a) Two days
(b) One month
(c) About a week
(d) Ten hours
4. In the fight between the net man and the swordsman who wins?
(a) No one, they never fought
(b) The swordsman
(c) The net man
(d) It was a draw
5. What happened to Cradoc?
(a) He was killed
(b) He was made a slave
(c) He was exiled with his wife
(d) He wasn't there
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Marcus and his men are fighting to get back to the fort?
2. How does Marcus feel towards Esca?
3. How did Esca become enslaved?
4. How old is the unit of marchers?
5. How does Marcus recognize the man with the dinner guest?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)