|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Tribune Placidus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who insulted Esca at the hunt?
(a) A young Tribune named Placidus
(b) A centurion from the eighth legion
(c) The local mayor
(d) Cottia's father
2. Of what is Cottia most proud?
(a) That she can ride any horse
(b) Her Iceni heritage
(c) That she can sew clothes
(d) That she knows how to hunt
3. What is one of the activities Marcus does when not drilling with the troops?
(a) Driving wagons
(b) Playing dice
(c) Reading novels
(d) He goes on hunts
4. What happens as Marcus and his men are fighting to get back to the fort?
(a) Someone throws a bomb
(b) Marcus trips and goes down
(c) The Druids start drumming louder
(d) A column of chariots bears down upon them
5. What has been the result of the surgery Marcus had on his leg?
(a) The pain is gone
(b) It's healed now, but twisted and scarred
(c) It's almost like it had never been injured
(d) The infection is healed
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Marcus semi-conscious after being injured?
2. What does Marcus's uncle do about his request in question 87?
3. What is Marcus awarded for bravery?
4. What is Esca trying to show Marcus about Rome and Britain?
5. How does Tribune Servius Placidus act towards Marcus?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)