|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 The Healer with the Knife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Marcus about his injuries?
(a) That he will never heal
(b) That he will be able to fight again
(c) That he needs more medical care in Rome
(d) To be patient and that his injuries will heal
2. What was Cottia's father?
(a) A tribal chieftain
(b) A warrior of the northern tribe
(c) A horse breeder of the Iceni
(d) A hunter of wild bear
3. What is one of the activities Marcus does when not drilling with the troops?
(a) Playing dice
(b) He goes on hunts
(c) Reading novels
(d) Driving wagons
4. What does Esca show Marcus to support his position?
(a) A map of Britain with Rome's positions
(b) A Celtic shield boss
(c) The number of Britains who have died due to Rome
(d) A scar going down his front from a Roman soldier
5. What happens as Marcus and his men are fighting to get back to the fort?
(a) Marcus trips and goes down
(b) A column of chariots bears down upon them
(c) The Druids start drumming louder
(d) Someone throws a bomb
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esca do doing the surgery?
2. What does Esca return with from the hunt?
3. What do her aunt and uncle call her?
4. How long does it take for Cottia to return to the garden after Marcus meets her?
5. Who does Marcus see approaching the fort?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)