|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 The Healer with the Knife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who insulted Esca at the hunt?
(a) The local mayor
(b) A young Tribune named Placidus
(c) A centurion from the eighth legion
(d) Cottia's father
2. What does the object in question #7 show?
(a) He belongs to Rome
(b) He is a freed slave
(c) He has achieved the Raven degree of Mithras
(d) He is a slave
3. What does Marcus say Rome has brought to Britain?
(a) Order, justice and good roads
(b) Peace and properity
(d) Trade and money
4. How long has it been, when his uncle calls another surgeon, since Marcus was injured?
(a) Almost a year
(b) A year and a half
(c) About two months
(d) Four months
5. In the opening of the book, who is marching along a British road?
(a) Soldiers from Caledonia
(b) The Auxiliary cohort of the Second Roman Legion
(c) A merchant's caravan
(d) A tribe from north Britain
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads the cohort?
2. What does Marcus notice about the item in question #20?
3. What does Marcus's uncle do about his request in question 87?
4. Who does the uncle talk to about Marcus's leg?
5. What did the collapse of the first chariot do in the fight?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)