|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Saturnalia Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to rouse the local villagers and hunters to rebellion?
(a) A farmer who used to be a warrior giving speeches
(b) Stray holy men of the Druids
(c) The sight of Romans marching through the land
(d) The king of Britain
2. Who catches Marcus's eye sitting at the games?
(a) A blond, Roman lady
(b) The wolves who are fighting
(c) A centurion he knew in Rome
(d) A young red-haired British girl
3. Where do Marcus and his uncle go for entertainment?
(a) To hike the mountains
(b) The Saturnalia Games
(c) To Rome
(d) To the ocean
4. What does Marcus plant to replant in the future?
(a) A tree that was cut down accidentally
(b) Grape vines that died
(c) A rose bush that was planted in a wine jar
(d) The wheat fields outside the fort
5. What's the name of the garrison Surgeon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Greek net man called by the crowds?
2. How many other cohorts has the leader in question #5 lead?
3. In the fight between the net man and the swordsman who wins?
4. Who planted the answer to question #13 and why?
5. What is one of the activities Marcus does when not drilling with the troops?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)