|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Saturnalia Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cohort did the leader's father command?
(a) Tenth Cohort
(b) Ninth Legion
(c) Fifth Regiment
(d) First Calvary
2. How long was Marcus semi-conscious after being injured?
(a) About a week
(b) One month
(c) Two days
(d) Ten hours
3. What did the collapse of the first chariot do in the fight?
(a) Sent the others into the wall
(b) Spur the tribes to greater fighting
(c) Hit the Roman patrol and stop them
(d) It stopped the others
4. What is Marcus awarded for bravery?
(a) A gold striped toga
(b) Two horses
(c) A gold military bracelet
(d) A silver leaf necklace
5. In the fight between the net man and the swordsman who wins?
(a) It was a draw
(b) The net man
(c) The swordsman
(d) No one, they never fought
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Greek net man called by the crowds?
2. What kind of game does Marcus and his uncle play?
3. What does Marcus plant to replant in the future?
4. How many men has the outpost lost in fighting?
5. How long did Marcus have his command?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)