|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Saturnalia Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tartarus?
(a) The man in command under Marcus
(b) The dead of the night
(c) Is both a deity and a place in the underworld in Greek mythology
(d) A type of Roman food
2. What was the Greek net man called by the crowds?
(a) The fisher
3. What will Marcus win if he is successful?
(a) A hunting spear
(b) A new bow
(c) A staff of English oak
(d) A horse
4. What happened to Cradoc?
(a) He was made a slave
(b) He was exiled with his wife
(c) He was killed
(d) He wasn't there
5. What did Marcus's uncle do before he retired?
(a) A senator
(b) A governor
(c) An administrator
(d) A Legionnaire, a former camp commandant
Short Answer Questions
1. What's the name of the garrison Surgeon?
2. Where does Cradoc live?
3. What does the object in question #7 show?
4. What is one of the activities Marcus does when not drilling with the troops?
5. How many bad harvests years has Britain had before the opening of the book?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)