|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Saturnalia Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marcus plant to replant in the future?
(a) A tree that was cut down accidentally
(b) The wheat fields outside the fort
(c) A rose bush that was planted in a wine jar
(d) Grape vines that died
2. When does Marcus believe the gods show themselves?
(a) In new moons, seed-time, harvest and solstice
(b) When the water rises in the delta
(c) During a comet
(d) On full moons
3. What is one of the activities Marcus does when not drilling with the troops?
(a) Playing dice
(b) Driving wagons
(c) He goes on hunts
(d) Reading novels
4. What is Tartarus?
(a) Is both a deity and a place in the underworld in Greek mythology
(b) The dead of the night
(c) The man in command under Marcus
(d) A type of Roman food
5. Who takes him on the answer to question #15?
(a) A Briton guide named Cradoc
(b) One of the men under him
(c) He goes with his cohort
(d) A Druid woodsman
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the unit of marchers?
2. What do the rescuers form when they reach the answer in question #32?
3. What is the insignia of the second legion?
4. What does Marcus think about the men of the village who were killed?
5. How does Marcus travels amongst the barbarians?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)