|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Saturnalia Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Marcus and his uncle go for entertainment?
(a) The Saturnalia Games
(b) To Rome
(c) To the ocean
(d) To hike the mountains
2. What was the Greek net man called by the crowds?
(c) The fisher
3. What kind of game does Marcus and his uncle play?
(b) The draughts
4. What adorns the standard of the marchers?
(a) A bunch of wysteria
(b) Nothing, it has not yet won any awards
(c) Olive branches
(d) A laurel wreath
5. How does Cradoc earn his living?
(a) Cutting trees
(b) By hunting
(d) Building small boats
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus do about the new danger?
2. In the opening of the book, who is marching along a British road?
3. What happened to the ninth legion?
4. What happens to Marcus in the military?
5. What kind of wager does Marcus and the answer to question #16 make?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)