|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Saturnalia Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bad harvests years has Britain had before the opening of the book?
(a) Ten years
(b) One year
(c) Two years
(d) Four years
2. Where do Marcus and his uncle go for entertainment?
(a) To Rome
(b) The Saturnalia Games
(c) To the ocean
(d) To hike the mountains
3. Who catches Marcus's eye sitting at the games?
(a) A centurion he knew in Rome
(b) The wolves who are fighting
(c) A young red-haired British girl
(d) A blond, Roman lady
4. What did the collapse of the first chariot do in the fight?
(a) It stopped the others
(b) Sent the others into the wall
(c) Hit the Roman patrol and stop them
(d) Spur the tribes to greater fighting
5. How long was Marcus semi-conscious after being injured?
(a) One month
(b) Two days
(c) About a week
(d) Ten hours
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marcus's uncle do before he retired?
2. What was the Greek net man called by the crowds?
3. Where does Marcus go when he's discharged from the legion?
4. Who planted the answer to question #13 and why?
5. What's the name of the garrison Surgeon?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)