|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 Attack!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tartarus?
(a) The dead of the night
(b) A type of Roman food
(c) Is both a deity and a place in the underworld in Greek mythology
(d) The man in command under Marcus
2. What does Marcus do about the new danger?
(a) He throws himself on the leader and falls in battle
(b) He has the archers fire on the new enemy
(c) He throws his spear at them
(d) He pushes his men to run faster
3. Who storms the outpost's walls?
(a) Another Roman cohort
(b) No one storms the walls
(c) A group of Druid priests
(d) Tribesmen storm the walls
4. What does the leader have on his face between his brows?
(b) A brand
(c) A silver star
(d) A knife scar
5. How old is the unit of marchers?
(a) It goes back fifty years
(b) It's five years old
(c) It's brand new
(d) A year old
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads the cohort?
2. How many men has the outpost lost in fighting?
3. How many bad harvests years has Britain had before the opening of the book?
4. In Chapter 3 noise is heard outside the walls of the Roman legion outpost. What was the noise?
5. What does Marcus notice about the item in question #20?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)