Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 The Healer with the Knife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Greek net man called by the crowds?
(d) The fisher
2. What happens when Marcus does the wager?
(a) He falls flat on his face
(b) He wins it
(c) It is a tie
(d) He is stopped by Cradoc's wife
3. What does the item in question 82 have on it?
(a) A ship and anchor
(b) Two wolves
(c) A pattern that flows like wind and stars
(d) A Druid symbol
4. How has the village been punished?
(a) The huts are destroyed, and the fields are salted
(b) The tribe was exiled to the north
(c) All the males over 13 were killed
(d) The women were sold into slavery
5. What happens to the swordsman?
(a) The net man kills him
(b) He stumbles and falls on his sword
(c) Marcus persudes the crowds to let him live
(d) He kills the net man
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Esca become enslaved?
2. What does the object in question #7 show?
3. What did Maximus recommend for the fourth cohort?
4. Where does Marcus go when he's discharged from the legion?
5. What happens as Marcus and his men are fighting to get back to the fort?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)