|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18: "The Waters of Lethe".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose charge does Marcus leave Cub as he sets out on his mission in Chapter 10?
(b) Uncle Aquila.
2. How old was Uncle Aquila's only love when she died?
3. What is the name of the Chieftan's brother in Chapter 14?
4. How long is the Wall that is described in Chapter 11?
(a) 80 miles.
(b) 20 miles.
(c) 200 miles.
(d) 50 miles.
5. What is the name of Uncle Aquila's elderly wolf-hound?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the narrator say is always the time to look for trouble in Chapter 2?
2. Esca tells Marcus that he told the man who bought their horses that they were sired from whose stables?
3. What Centurion does the narrator say is overfond of using his vine-staff on his men's backs in Chapter 2?
4. What does the Latin word "testudo" refer to?
5. Who is the Commander of the relief force that has arrived to help Marcus's battalion fight the tribesmen in Chapter 4?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)