|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 The Waters of Lethe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do they elude the dogs?
(a) They put wild lavender on their trail
(b) They make a skunk spray
(c) They slip into a river
(d) They leave some clothing in a out of the way spot
2. In the morning near Trinomontium what do they hear?
(a) Birds fighting
(b) An eerie whistling
(c) A rabbit screaming
(d) Wild boars fighting
3. What does Esca do with the Eagle?
(a) Conceals it in a hollow on the riverbank
(b) Puts it in some rocks in a ravine
(c) Hides it in a tree
(d) Wraps it in a cloak and puts it in the saddlebag
4. What is Esca trying to show Marcus about Rome and Britain?
(a) That Britains believe in freedom
(b) That the two represent two different worlds
(c) That Rome is oppressive
(d) That Britains believe in self-expression
5. What does Esca say to Marcus's assertion about the good Rome has done for Britain?
(a) There was no good
(b) That Rome was a bully
(c) That the price has been too high
(d) That Rome should have stayed home
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is doing the answer in question 123?
2. Who takes him on the answer to question #15?
3. How has the village been punished?
4. What happened to the Ninth legion, in the end?
5. What does Marcus say Rome has brought to Britain?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)