|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 The Waters of Lethe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the item in question 82 have on it?
(a) A Druid symbol
(b) A pattern that flows like wind and stars
(c) A ship and anchor
(d) Two wolves
2. What is the tune he begins to sing?
(a) A song about the Roman Senate
(b) A boat song for rowing
(c) A marching song popular with the legions
(d) A hymn to Mithras
3. What is Tartarus?
(a) A type of Roman food
(b) Is both a deity and a place in the underworld in Greek mythology
(c) The man in command under Marcus
(d) The dead of the night
4. What does Marcus notice about the item in question #20?
(a) It is painted black with white stripes
(b) The heron's feathers decorating the spear are new
(c) It has a bow in it
(d) The spear is shorter than the one Marcus takes
5. What does he tell Marcus when asked about the answer in question 20?
(a) It is too long for Marcus
(b) It belongs to his wife's father
(c) It belonged to his father
(d) It is broken
Short Answer Questions
1. What Chieftain asks them to his home?
2. What is Marcus's hope about finding the Eagle?
3. Who do they meet up with when they come out of the river?
4. What does Marcus think about the men of the village who were killed?
5. In Chapter 3 noise is heard outside the walls of the Roman legion outpost. What was the noise?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)