|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 The Waters of Lethe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes into the house after the Legate and the Tribune?
(a) Cottia comes from next door
(b) Cub returns from the forest
(c) No one else comes in the house
(d) A house servant reports a horse is lost
2. What does Esca buy for transportation?
(a) A chariot
(b) Two war horses
(c) A horse and cart
(d) Two shaggy local ponies
3. In Chapter 17, why did Esca sell their horses?
(a) They are too easily identified
(b) It was close enough to the wall to walk
(c) They ate too much
(d) Their wind was broken
4. Where does Hadrian's wall run?
(a) From north to south Britain
(b) There is no Hadrian's wall
(c) From Luguvallium to Segedunum, bisecting the country
(d) From Rome to Britain
5. What happens when the villagers catch up to Marcus and Esca?
(a) They search their belongings for the Eagle
(b) They have to kill the villagers
(c) The villagers ask if they saw traders take the Eagle
(d) They are bound and taken back to the village
Short Answer Questions
1. What's the name of Marcus's wolf?
2. What will the gladiator be doing for Marcus?
3. What does the hunter do after he shares Marcus's camp?
4. What does Esca return with from the hunt?
5. What does he tell Marcus when asked about the answer in question 20?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)