|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 The Waters of Lethe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides the spear wound what else is wrong with Marcus?
(a) His kidneys are destroyed
(b) He has a broken nose
(c) His right thigh is shattered
(d) He has a fractured skull
2. How does Guern help Marcus and Esca?
(a) He leads the men across a dangerous bog
(b) He leads them through a haunted forest
(c) He takes them in a boat down the river to the wall
(d) He gives them a plant to rub on them that messes up their smell
3. What does the hunter do after he shares Marcus's camp?
(a) Invites them to his home
(b) Sneaks away
(c) Fights with Esca
(d) Talks about his wife
4. Where does Marcus have a spear wound?
(a) On his arm
(b) His left leg
(c) In his stomach
(d) In his shoulder
5. What do her aunt and uncle call her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus think he might have to do for work?
2. How does Guern feel about the Eagle being stolen back from the tribes?
3. How long did Marcus have his command?
4. What does Marcus do when they leave Guern?
5. What does Marcus build while they are resting at noon on their first day past the wall?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)