|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 The Waters of Lethe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the morning near Trinomontium what do they hear?
(a) An eerie whistling
(b) Birds fighting
(c) Wild boars fighting
(d) A rabbit screaming
2. What does Marcus think he might have to do for work?
(a) A rich man's secretary
(b) Writing poetry
(c) Become a stage actor
(d) Train dogs
3. What happens to the swordsman?
(a) Marcus persudes the crowds to let him live
(b) The net man kills him
(c) He stumbles and falls on his sword
(d) He kills the net man
4. Who do they meet up with when they come out of the river?
(a) More tribal people
(b) No one
(c) A Roman cohort
5. How will Marcus disguise himself while he looks for the Eagle?
(a) As a traveling oculist, an itinerate eye doctor
(b) As a merchant
(c) As an arms dealer
(d) As a traveling bard
Short Answer Questions
1. How do they elude the dogs?
2. What is the name of the gladiator that Marcus buys?
3. What does the doctor tell Marcus about his injuries?
4. How does Cradoc earn his living?
5. When talking about his childhood what does Esca reveal to Marcus about Rome?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)