|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 The Waters of Lethe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marcus think about the men of the village who were killed?
(a) It was their fault for fighting
(b) That they were stupid
(c) All eternity will not bring back the young men
(d) That they were brave
2. What does Marcus build while they are resting at noon on their first day past the wall?
(a) A tall staff
(b) A small altar to Mithras
(c) A temple to Artemis
(d) A lean-to
3. What will Marcus win if he is successful?
(a) A staff of English oak
(b) A hunting spear
(c) A new bow
(d) A horse
4. What does Marcus do when they leave Guern?
(a) He promises gold to be sent
(b) He tells him he'll name his son Guern
(c) He salutes him and calls him Centurion
(d) He hugs him and calls him brother
5. What do the rescuers form when they reach the answer in question #32?
(a) A circle
(b) A new testudo
(c) A line to move against the enemy
(d) They don't form anything
Short Answer Questions
1. Three days after buying new horses what do Marcus and Esca see?
2. What do her aunt and uncle call her?
3. What's the name of Marcus's wolf?
4. Who storms the outpost's walls?
5. What does Esca show Marcus to support his position?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)