|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 The Waters of Lethe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clues Marcus in to Guern's identity?
(a) Calluses on his palm
(b) How well he speaks English
(c) The way he walks
(d) The scar from the chin strap of a Roman helmet
2. What does Marcus do when they leave Guern?
(a) He salutes him and calls him Centurion
(b) He hugs him and calls him brother
(c) He promises gold to be sent
(d) He tells him he'll name his son Guern
3. Who insulted Esca at the hunt?
(a) A centurion from the eighth legion
(b) A young Tribune named Placidus
(c) Cottia's father
(d) The local mayor
4. What is Tartarus?
(a) Is both a deity and a place in the underworld in Greek mythology
(b) A type of Roman food
(c) The man in command under Marcus
(d) The dead of the night
5. Of what is Cottia most proud?
(a) That she knows how to hunt
(b) That she can ride any horse
(c) That she can sew clothes
(d) Her Iceni heritage
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guern ask in return for leading them through the bog?
2. How long did Marcus have his command?
3. Who storms the outpost's walls?
4. What did Esca loose near where he hid the Eagle?
5. Who is doing the answer in question 123?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)