|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 The Waters of Lethe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the morning near Trinomontium what do they hear?
(a) A rabbit screaming
(b) An eerie whistling
(c) Birds fighting
(d) Wild boars fighting
2. What did Esca's father do before he was enslaved?
(a) A charioteer
(b) A foot soldier
(c) A hunter
(d) A cook
3. What happens as Marcus and his men are fighting to get back to the fort?
(a) The Druids start drumming louder
(b) Someone throws a bomb
(c) A column of chariots bears down upon them
(d) Marcus trips and goes down
4. How long did Marcus have his command?
(a) The length of the rose's bloom
(b) Ten hours
(c) Five years
(d) Two days
5. What does Marcus notice about the item in question #20?
(a) The spear is shorter than the one Marcus takes
(b) The heron's feathers decorating the spear are new
(c) It is painted black with white stripes
(d) It has a bow in it
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the tribesmen know they are in the tower?
2. Who storms the outpost's walls?
3. When talking about his childhood what does Esca reveal to Marcus about Rome?
4. How did the uncle know this man?
5. What does Esca suggest?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)