|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 The Waters of Lethe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who storms the outpost's walls?
(a) Tribesmen storm the walls
(b) A group of Druid priests
(c) No one storms the walls
(d) Another Roman cohort
2. When does Marcus believe the gods show themselves?
(a) When the water rises in the delta
(b) In new moons, seed-time, harvest and solstice
(c) On full moons
(d) During a comet
3. What kind of rumor has the Legate heard about the ninth?
(a) That the Centurion that headed it was still alive
(b) That one of the northern Celtic tribes keeps the Hispana's Eagle on display
(c) That it never actually went north
(d) That it was slaughtered to the last man
4. In Chapter 3, after noises heard, what does Marcus order the cohort to do?
(a) To get the cohort into fighting position
(b) To settle down and sleep
(c) To sleep with their weapons at hand
(d) To saddle their horses
5. What do Marcus and Esca argue about?
(a) About Cottia
(b) About the food at Marcus's uncle's
(c) About slavery
(d) What Rome has done to Britain
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Marcus and Esca generally eat for noon break?
2. What does Marcus plant to replant in the future?
3. Why does the Chieftain invite Marcus and Esca to his home?
4. What does the item in question 82 have on it?
5. What is Marcus awarded for bravery?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)