|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 The Waters of Lethe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do they elude the dogs?
(a) They slip into a river
(b) They put wild lavender on their trail
(c) They make a skunk spray
(d) They leave some clothing in a out of the way spot
2. How many men has the outpost lost in fighting?
3. What does Esca buy for transportation?
(a) Two war horses
(b) A horse and cart
(c) A chariot
(d) Two shaggy local ponies
4. What does Esca say to Marcus's assertion about the good Rome has done for Britain?
(a) That Rome was a bully
(b) That the price has been too high
(c) That Rome should have stayed home
(d) There was no good
5. When talking about his childhood what does Esca reveal to Marcus about Rome?
(a) That Rome will never completely subdue Britain
(b) That the tribes hate Rome
(c) That Rome and Britain's soldiers are similar
(d) He saw a Roman Legion march north
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wager does Marcus and the answer to question #16 make?
2. Who planted the answer to question #13 and why?
3. What is Marcus awarded for bravery?
4. Where does Marcus go when he's discharged from the legion?
5. Who insulted Esca at the hunt?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)