|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Esca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Esca's father do before he was enslaved?
(a) A foot soldier
(b) A hunter
(c) A charioteer
(d) A cook
2. Who is leading the answer in question #29?
(a) Chariots of the Britains
(b) Some women from the village
(c) A Druid priest
(d) A Roman deserter
3. What does Marcus do about the new danger?
(a) He has the archers fire on the new enemy
(b) He throws himself on the leader and falls in battle
(c) He throws his spear at them
(d) He pushes his men to run faster
4. Who insulted Esca at the hunt?
(a) A centurion from the eighth legion
(b) The local mayor
(c) Cottia's father
(d) A young Tribune named Placidus
5. Who storms the outpost's walls?
(a) Another Roman cohort
(b) Tribesmen storm the walls
(c) No one storms the walls
(d) A group of Druid priests
Short Answer Questions
1. Who planted the answer to question #13 and why?
2. Who takes him on the answer to question #15?
3. In Chapter 3 noise is heard outside the walls of the Roman legion outpost. What was the noise?
4. Where do Marcus and his uncle go for entertainment?
5. How many men has the outpost lost in fighting?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)