|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Esca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who planted the answer to question #13 and why?
(a) A soldier whose brother was killed
(b) The wife of the present commander
(c) A homesick former commander
(d) No one knows how it got there
2. Who catches Marcus's eye sitting at the games?
(a) A centurion he knew in Rome
(b) The wolves who are fighting
(c) A young red-haired British girl
(d) A blond, Roman lady
3. What does Esca return with from the hunt?
(a) A wolf cub
(b) A boar hide
(c) A wound in his knee
(d) Two dozen pheasants
4. Where do Marcus and his uncle go for entertainment?
(a) To the ocean
(b) To hike the mountains
(c) The Saturnalia Games
(d) To Rome
5. When does Marcus believe the gods show themselves?
(a) During a comet
(b) On full moons
(c) When the water rises in the delta
(d) In new moons, seed-time, harvest and solstice
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Marcus about his injuries?
2. In the fight between the net man and the swordsman who wins?
3. What will the gladiator be doing for Marcus?
4. What did Esca's father do before he was enslaved?
5. Who is leading the answer in question #29?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)