|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: "Esca".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Marcus's second-in-command?
(a) Centurion Drusillus.
(b) Centurion Pilus Prior.
(c) Centurion Esca.
(d) Centurion Paulus.
2. What is the name of Uncle Aquila's old Greek body-slave?
3. How old was Uncle Aquila's only love when she died?
4. Who does Marcus tell to muster the squadron and hold them in readiness in Chapter 3?
(a) Centurion Esca.
(d) Centurion Lutorius.
5. How do the gods show themselves, according to the narrator in Chapter 3?
(a) In full moons.
(b) In the sun.
(c) In the stars.
(d) In new moons.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what tribe does Esca hail?
2. Who is Marcus's successor that is sent in from Isca in Chapter 4?
3. What does Marcus suggest Cradoc put up to wager in their bet in Chapter 2?
4. Who is the cook at Uncle Aquila's home?
5. How old was Esca when he became a warrior with his tribe?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)