|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Esca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When talking about his childhood what does Esca reveal to Marcus about Rome?
(a) That Rome will never completely subdue Britain
(b) That Rome and Britain's soldiers are similar
(c) He saw a Roman Legion march north
(d) That the tribes hate Rome
2. Who is leading the answer in question #29?
(a) A Druid priest
(b) Chariots of the Britains
(c) Some women from the village
(d) A Roman deserter
3. Where does Marcus go when he's discharged from the legion?
(a) Back to Rome
(b) He goes to live with his uncle
(c) To the legion's academy to teach
(d) To his brother's house
4. What does he tell Marcus when asked about the answer in question 20?
(a) It is broken
(b) It belongs to his wife's father
(c) It is too long for Marcus
(d) It belonged to his father
5. What is the insignia of the second legion?
(a) The Capricorn
(b) A lion
(c) A jumping horse
(d) Two hawks in flight
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Marcus and his uncle go for entertainment?
2. What does Marcus do about the new danger?
3. What is one of the activities Marcus does when not drilling with the troops?
4. What was Esca's father's position in the tribe?
5. What is Tartarus?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)