|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Esca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the collapse of the first chariot do in the fight?
(a) Sent the others into the wall
(b) It stopped the others
(c) Hit the Roman patrol and stop them
(d) Spur the tribes to greater fighting
2. What did Esca's father do before he was enslaved?
(a) A charioteer
(b) A foot soldier
(c) A hunter
(d) A cook
3. What is the name of the gladiator that Marcus buys?
4. What does Marcus do about those who are approaching the fort?
(a) Prays for them
(b) Yells at them to run away
(c) Has the archers fire on them
(d) Takes 50 men to rescue them
5. What does the doctor tell Marcus about his injuries?
(a) That he needs more medical care in Rome
(b) That he will be able to fight again
(c) To be patient and that his injuries will heal
(d) That he will never heal
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the patrol that Marcus was trying to rescue go?
2. What does he tell Marcus when asked about the answer in question 20?
3. What will Marcus win if he is successful?
4. Who does Marcus see approaching the fort?
5. Where does Marcus go when he's discharged from the legion?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)