|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Esca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marcus have a spear wound?
(a) In his stomach
(b) On his arm
(c) His left leg
(d) In his shoulder
2. What does he tell Marcus when asked about the answer in question 20?
(a) It is too long for Marcus
(b) It belongs to his wife's father
(c) It is broken
(d) It belonged to his father
3. In Chapter 3, after noises heard, what does Marcus order the cohort to do?
(a) To sleep with their weapons at hand
(b) To settle down and sleep
(c) To get the cohort into fighting position
(d) To saddle their horses
4. What does Marcus do about those who are approaching the fort?
(a) Takes 50 men to rescue them
(b) Prays for them
(c) Yells at them to run away
(d) Has the archers fire on them
5. What kind of game does Marcus and his uncle play?
(c) The draughts
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is leading the answer in question #29?
2. How long was Marcus semi-conscious after being injured?
3. In the fight between the net man and the swordsman who wins?
4. What did the collapse of the first chariot do in the fight?
5. How many men has the outpost lost in fighting?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)