|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Esca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wager does Marcus and the answer to question #16 make?
(a) That Marcus can't kill a boar with just him sword
(b) That Marcus can't break this black stallion
(c) That Marcus cannot drive the spirited quartet of Cradoc's chariot
(d) That Cradoc can't beat Marcus in a sword fight
2. What is the name of the gladiator that Marcus buys?
3. What happens to Marcus in the military?
(a) He is promoted to first cohort
(b) He is sent back to Rome, a hero
(c) He is discharged because he is disabled
(d) He is made an administrator
4. What is Tartarus?
(a) The man in command under Marcus
(b) A type of Roman food
(c) Is both a deity and a place in the underworld in Greek mythology
(d) The dead of the night
5. Where does Marcus have a spear wound?
(a) On his arm
(b) His left leg
(c) In his stomach
(d) In his shoulder
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Marcus win if he is successful?
2. What does he tell Marcus when asked about the answer in question 20?
3. When does Marcus believe the gods show themselves?
4. What do the rescuers form when they reach the answer in question #32?
5. What does Marcus do about the new danger?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)