|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Esca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Marcus have his command?
(a) Ten hours
(b) The length of the rose's bloom
(c) Five years
(d) Two days
2. Where does Cradoc live?
(a) In the Roman fort
(b) Marcus doesn't know where he lives
(c) In a round stone hut with a thatched roof
(d) In the forests
3. What will the gladiator be doing for Marcus?
(a) Personal body slave
(b) Body guard
(c) Writing letters, reading to him
4. What's the name of the garrison Surgeon?
5. What does Marcus think about the men of the village who were killed?
(a) It was their fault for fighting
(b) That they were brave
(c) All eternity will not bring back the young men
(d) That they were stupid
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the swordsman?
2. What kind of wager does Marcus and the answer to question #16 make?
3. What did the collapse of the first chariot do in the fight?
4. What happened to Cradoc?
5. What does Marcus do about those who are approaching the fort?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)