|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 The Whistler in the Dawn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is his worry concerning the Eagle in Celtic hands?
(a) They would trade the gold for weapons
(b) That legions would disappear trying to get it back
(c) They would use it to recruit other Romans
(d) It would be a powerful totem against the Romans
2. That summer what area do Marcus and Esca crisscross?
(a) The Province of Stutta
(b) The villages along the Yaka River
(c) The Province of Yaka
(d) The Province of Valentia
3. What does the hunter do after he shares Marcus's camp?
(a) Fights with Esca
(b) Sneaks away
(c) Invites them to his home
(d) Talks about his wife
4. What is Tartarus?
(a) The dead of the night
(b) A type of Roman food
(c) Is both a deity and a place in the underworld in Greek mythology
(d) The man in command under Marcus
5. Who is doing the answer in question 123?
(a) A northern tribesman
(b) A black bird
(c) Guern the Hunter
(d) Esca's brother, who has found him
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Marcus believe the gods show themselves?
2. What is Marcus's hope about finding the Eagle?
3. What does the doctor tell Marcus about his injuries?
4. Who does Marcus see approaching the fort?
5. How will Marcus disguise himself while he looks for the Eagle?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)