|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 The Whistler in the Dawn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Cottia's father?
(a) A horse breeder of the Iceni
(b) A warrior of the northern tribe
(c) A tribal chieftain
(d) A hunter of wild bear
2. What do her aunt and uncle call her?
3. Who storms the outpost's walls?
(a) Another Roman cohort
(b) Tribesmen storm the walls
(c) A group of Druid priests
(d) No one storms the walls
4. Who is leading the answer in question #29?
(a) Chariots of the Britains
(b) A Roman deserter
(c) A Druid priest
(d) Some women from the village
5. In the morning near Trinomontium what do they hear?
(a) Wild boars fighting
(b) A rabbit screaming
(c) An eerie whistling
(d) Birds fighting
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Marcus and his uncle go for entertainment?
2. What was the Greek net man called by the crowds?
3. What is the tune he begins to sing?
4. What is Marcus's hope about finding the Eagle?
5. In the fight between the net man and the swordsman who wins?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)