|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 The Whistler in the Dawn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Marcus's uncle do before he retired?
(a) A senator
(b) A governor
(c) A Legionnaire, a former camp commandant
(d) An administrator
2. What does the Legate mention about Eburacum in Chapter 10?
(a) That there is land there for Marcus
(b) That it is still haunted by the disappearance of the ninth legion
(c) That the grape harvest was good that year
(d) That Rome plans to set up a new governor
3. Where does Marcus go when he's discharged from the legion?
(a) To the legion's academy to teach
(b) He goes to live with his uncle
(c) To his brother's house
(d) Back to Rome
4. What does Esca show Marcus to support his position?
(a) A map of Britain with Rome's positions
(b) A Celtic shield boss
(c) A scar going down his front from a Roman soldier
(d) The number of Britains who have died due to Rome
5. What do her aunt and uncle call her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marcus see approaching the fort?
2. What does Marcus do about those who are approaching the fort?
3. Who is doing the answer in question 123?
4. How will Marcus disguise himself while he looks for the Eagle?
5. What does Marcus do before asking Esca to accompany him?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)