|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 The Whistler in the Dawn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is doing the answer in question 123?
(a) A black bird
(b) Guern the Hunter
(c) A northern tribesman
(d) Esca's brother, who has found him
2. What does Marcus do about the new danger?
(a) He pushes his men to run faster
(b) He throws his spear at them
(c) He throws himself on the leader and falls in battle
(d) He has the archers fire on the new enemy
3. Who does Marcus see in the garden when playing with the wolf cub?
(a) A slender girl of about thirteen peering over the hedge
(b) His uncle
(c) Esca talking to a Britain woman
(d) Tribune Placidus
4. What does the doctor tell Marcus about his injuries?
(a) That he needs more medical care in Rome
(b) That he will be able to fight again
(c) That he will never heal
(d) To be patient and that his injuries will heal
5. What do the rescuers form when they reach the answer in question #32?
(a) A line to move against the enemy
(b) A circle
(c) They don't form anything
(d) A new testudo
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus do before asking Esca to accompany him?
2. What happens to the swordsman?
3. What do Marcus and Esca argue about?
4. What kind of game does Marcus and his uncle play?
5. What is Marcus's hope about finding the Eagle?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)