|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 The Whistler in the Dawn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's the name of Marcus's wolf?
2. What does Esca say to Marcus's assertion about the good Rome has done for Britain?
(a) That the price has been too high
(b) That Rome was a bully
(c) There was no good
(d) That Rome should have stayed home
3. What kind of rumor has the Legate heard about the ninth?
(a) That the Centurion that headed it was still alive
(b) That it never actually went north
(c) That it was slaughtered to the last man
(d) That one of the northern Celtic tribes keeps the Hispana's Eagle on display
4. What was Cottia's father?
(a) A warrior of the northern tribe
(b) A tribal chieftain
(c) A hunter of wild bear
(d) A horse breeder of the Iceni
5. Where does Marcus go when he's discharged from the legion?
(a) Back to Rome
(b) To the legion's academy to teach
(c) He goes to live with his uncle
(d) To his brother's house
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marcus see approaching the fort?
2. How will Marcus disguise himself while he looks for the Eagle?
3. What will happen to the gladiator whose life Marcus saved?
4. Where do Marcus and his uncle go for entertainment?
5. What is Tartarus?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)