|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 The Whistler in the Dawn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Marcus and Esca argue about?
(a) What Rome has done to Britain
(b) About Cottia
(c) About the food at Marcus's uncle's
(d) About slavery
2. What do her aunt and uncle call her?
3. What was the Greek net man called by the crowds?
(c) The fisher
4. With whom does Cottia live?
(a) Her father and stepmother
(b) Her childless aunt and uncle
(c) Her grandparents
(d) Her mother and stepfather
5. When does Marcus believe the gods show themselves?
(a) In new moons, seed-time, harvest and solstice
(b) When the water rises in the delta
(c) On full moons
(d) During a comet
Short Answer Questions
1. Who catches Marcus's eye sitting at the games?
2. What did Marcus's uncle do before he retired?
3. What does Marcus say Rome has brought to Britain?
4. What do the rescuers form when they reach the answer in question #32?
5. What is Esca trying to show Marcus about Rome and Britain?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)