|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 The Whistler in the Dawn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Greek net man called by the crowds?
(d) The fisher
2. Where does Marcus go when he's discharged from the legion?
(a) Back to Rome
(b) To his brother's house
(c) To the legion's academy to teach
(d) He goes to live with his uncle
3. What is his worry concerning the Eagle in Celtic hands?
(a) It would be a powerful totem against the Romans
(b) They would trade the gold for weapons
(c) They would use it to recruit other Romans
(d) That legions would disappear trying to get it back
4. When does Marcus believe the gods show themselves?
(a) In new moons, seed-time, harvest and solstice
(b) During a comet
(c) When the water rises in the delta
(d) On full moons
5. What do the rescuers form when they reach the answer in question #32?
(a) A line to move against the enemy
(b) A circle
(c) They don't form anything
(d) A new testudo
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of rumor has the Legate heard about the ninth?
2. What is the tune he begins to sing?
3. In the fight between the net man and the swordsman who wins?
4. What does Marcus do about those who are approaching the fort?
5. What does Marcus do before asking Esca to accompany him?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)