|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 The Whistler in the Dawn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will Marcus disguise himself while he looks for the Eagle?
(a) As a traveling bard
(b) As a merchant
(c) As a traveling oculist, an itinerate eye doctor
(d) As an arms dealer
2. What does Marcus do about the new danger?
(a) He pushes his men to run faster
(b) He throws his spear at them
(c) He has the archers fire on the new enemy
(d) He throws himself on the leader and falls in battle
3. In the morning near Trinomontium what do they hear?
(a) A rabbit screaming
(b) An eerie whistling
(c) Birds fighting
(d) Wild boars fighting
4. What was the Greek net man called by the crowds?
(b) The fisher
5. Where does Marcus go when he's discharged from the legion?
(a) Back to Rome
(b) To the legion's academy to teach
(c) To his brother's house
(d) He goes to live with his uncle
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus do about those who are approaching the fort?
2. What is Esca trying to show Marcus about Rome and Britain?
3. What does the Legate mention about Eburacum in Chapter 10?
4. What does the doctor tell Marcus about his injuries?
5. What do her aunt and uncle call her?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)