|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 The Ring-Brooch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Marcus and Esca generally eat for noon break?
(a) Apples and cheese
(b) Meat and cheese
(c) Cheese and bread
(d) They don't eat at noon
2. What does Esca return with from the hunt?
(a) Two dozen pheasants
(b) A boar hide
(c) A wound in his knee
(d) A wolf cub
3. How does Marcus feel towards Esca?
(a) He thinks he's stupid
(b) He thinks he needs more training
(c) He considers him a friend
(d) He thinks he's a good slave
4. What does Esca suggest?
(a) That they bury the Eagle and make a run for the wall
(b) That Marcus stays and Esca gets the Eagle to the wall
(c) That they take the Chief's son hostage
(d) That Marcus leaves him to deal with the tribesmen
5. What did Esca loose near where he hid the Eagle?
(a) His gold earring
(b) The bronze ring-brooch from Marcus's coat
(c) His mother's wedding ring
(d) A bracelet of his father's
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hadrian's wall run?
2. What is the purpose of Hadrian's wall?
3. What was Esca's father's position in the tribe?
4. How far are they from Hadrian's Wall when they realize the tribesmen will come for them?
5. What do Marcus and Esca do that night after everyone goes to sleep?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)