|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16: "The Ring-Brooch".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the mare that Esca rides?
2. The Wall in the North is described as spanning from Luguvallium to where in Chapter 11?
3. How many warriors from the tribe chase down Marcus and Esca after they have left in Chapter 16?
4. For how long does Esca say he has been a slave in Chapter 6?
(a) Five years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Ten years.
5. How long is the Wall that is described in Chapter 11?
(a) 20 miles.
(b) 50 miles.
(c) 80 miles.
(d) 200 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Eagle represent symbolically to Marcus?
2. How old was Esca when he became a warrior with his tribe?
3. What did Rufrius Galarius provide for Marcus when he set out on his mission in the North?
4. What kind of trees are described in Chapter 11 as smelling like honey?
5. What is the name of the place that Marcus and Esca are given housing in the village in Chapter 16?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)