|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 The Ring-Brooch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the gladiator that Marcus buys?
2. How far are they from Hadrian's Wall when they realize the tribesmen will come for them?
(a) Five days hard riding
(b) A week of hard riding
(c) It's within sight
(d) Two days of fast running
3. How did Esca become enslaved?
(a) He stoled from a Roman legate
(b) He killed a Roman horse
(c) The clan rose against their overlords and lost
(d) He was caught cheating at cards
4. When talking about his childhood what does Esca reveal to Marcus about Rome?
(a) That the tribes hate Rome
(b) That Rome will never completely subdue Britain
(c) He saw a Roman Legion march north
(d) That Rome and Britain's soldiers are similar
5. What do Marcus and Esca do that night after everyone goes to sleep?
(a) They destroy the Holy Place
(b) They leave
(c) They kill everyone in the village
(d) They steal the Eagle
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esca do with the Eagle?
2. What did Esca's father do before he was enslaved?
3. What is the purpose of Hadrian's wall?
4. Where does Hadrian's wall run?
5. Why are they hunting ?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)