|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16: "The Ring-Brooch".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does Esca say he has been a slave in Chapter 6?
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Six years.
2. To whom does Marcus build an altar in Chapter 11?
3. From what tribe does Esca hail?
(a) The Catuvellauni.
(b) The Brigantes.
(c) The Atrebates.
(d) The Belgae.
4. What false name does Marcus give to the guards at the North Gate in Chapter 11?
(a) The Quartermaster.
(b) Demetrius of Alexandria.
(c) Lurorius of Lethe.
(d) Centurion Paulus.
5. What did Rufrius Galarius provide for Marcus when he set out on his mission in the North?
(a) A pocket-watch.
(b) A horse and carriage.
(c) A box of salves.
(d) A train ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cap does Marcus wear in disguise in Chapter 11?
2. What does the Eagle represent symbolically to Marcus?
3. How old was Esca when he became a warrior with his tribe?
4. What is the talisman shaped like that Marcus wears on his forehead in Chapter 11?
5. What is the name of the mare that Esca rides?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)