|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 The Ring-Brooch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Marcus now become?
(a) The Invincible Anodyne of Demetrius of Alexandria
(b) A Druid priest named Sol
(c) Wea, Esca's brother
(d) Belva, a tribal leader
2. What was Esca's father's position in the tribe?
(a) No one in particular
(b) Son of the chieftess
3. Who does Marcus believe the legion might be?
(a) That it was the legion sent to replace the Ninth
(b) He doesn't think it was a legion at all
(c) His father's lost legion
(d) The Eighth Legion
4. What do Marcus and Esca generally eat for noon break?
(a) Cheese and bread
(b) They don't eat at noon
(c) Meat and cheese
(d) Apples and cheese
5. What happens when the villagers catch up to Marcus and Esca?
(a) They are bound and taken back to the village
(b) They search their belongings for the Eagle
(c) The villagers ask if they saw traders take the Eagle
(d) They have to kill the villagers
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Marcus and Esca do that night after everyone goes to sleep?
2. When talking about his childhood what does Esca reveal to Marcus about Rome?
3. Where does Hadrian's wall run?
4. How did Esca become enslaved?
5. What does Esca do with the Eagle?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)