|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 The Ring-Brooch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Marcus and Esca generally eat for noon break?
(a) Meat and cheese
(b) They don't eat at noon
(c) Apples and cheese
(d) Cheese and bread
2. How far are they from Hadrian's Wall when they realize the tribesmen will come for them?
(a) A week of hard riding
(b) Two days of fast running
(c) It's within sight
(d) Five days hard riding
3. What does Esca return with from the hunt?
(a) Two dozen pheasants
(b) A boar hide
(c) A wolf cub
(d) A wound in his knee
4. What is the purpose of Hadrian's wall?
(a) To tame the forests
(b) To keep the northern tribes from invading
(c) To give travellers a place to rest
(d) To keep back mud slides
5. What is the name of the gladiator that Marcus buys?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marcus feel towards Esca?
2. What kind of hunt does Marcus allow Esca to join?
3. Why are they hunting ?
4. When talking about his childhood what does Esca reveal to Marcus about Rome?
5. How did Esca become enslaved?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)