|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 The Ring-Brooch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Marcus now become?
(a) The Invincible Anodyne of Demetrius of Alexandria
(b) Wea, Esca's brother
(c) Belva, a tribal leader
(d) A Druid priest named Sol
2. How far are they from Hadrian's Wall when they realize the tribesmen will come for them?
(a) Five days hard riding
(b) It's within sight
(c) Two days of fast running
(d) A week of hard riding
3. What do Marcus and Esca do that night after everyone goes to sleep?
(a) They leave
(b) They destroy the Holy Place
(c) They steal the Eagle
(d) They kill everyone in the village
4. Where does Hadrian's wall run?
(a) From north to south Britain
(b) From Rome to Britain
(c) There is no Hadrian's wall
(d) From Luguvallium to Segedunum, bisecting the country
5. Who does Marcus believe the legion might be?
(a) That it was the legion sent to replace the Ninth
(b) The Eighth Legion
(c) His father's lost legion
(d) He doesn't think it was a legion at all
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus build while they are resting at noon on their first day past the wall?
2. How did Esca become enslaved?
3. What did Esca loose near where he hid the Eagle?
4. What will the gladiator be doing for Marcus?
5. What does Esca return with from the hunt?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)