Chapter 1 Frontier Fort
1. How does Marcus travels amongst the barbarians?
(a) As a horse trader
(b) Disguised as an oculist
(c) As a Roman soldier
(d) As a tattooed barbarian
2. In the opening of the book, who is marching along a British road?
(a) A merchant's caravan
(b) Soldiers from Caledonia
(c) A tribe from north Britain
(d) The Auxiliary cohort of the Second Roman Legion
3. What adorns the standard of the marchers?
(a) A bunch of wysteria
(b) A laurel wreath
(c) Olive branches
(d) Nothing, it has not yet won any awards
4. How old is the unit of marchers?
(a) It's brand new
(b) It goes back fifty years
(c) A year old
(d) It's five years old
5. Who leads the cohort?
(a) Cohort second Pontia
(b) Centurion Marcus Flavius Aquila
(c) Legate Dominon Tulla
(d) No one
6. How many other cohorts has the leader in question #5 lead?
(a) The cohort is his first command
(b) He has been second in command twice
(c) This is his third command
(d) He lead the ninth cohort
This section contains 5,242 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)