1. How does Marcus travels amongst the barbarians?
(a) As a Roman soldier
(b) As a horse trader
(c) Disguised as an oculist
(d) As a tattooed barbarian
2. In the opening of the book, who is marching along a British road?
(a) Soldiers from Caledonia
(b) A merchant's caravan
(c) The Auxiliary cohort of the Second Roman Legion
(d) A tribe from north Britain
3. What adorns the standard of the marchers?
(a) Nothing, it has not yet won any awards
(b) Olive branches
(c) A laurel wreath
(d) A bunch of wysteria
4. How old is the unit of marchers?
(a) It's five years old
(b) It goes back fifty years
(c) A year old
(d) It's brand new
5. Who leads the cohort?
(a) Centurion Marcus Flavius Aquila
(b) No one
(c) Cohort second Pontia
(d) Legate Dominon Tulla
6. How many other cohorts has the leader in question #5 lead?
(a) The cohort is his first command
(b) This is his third command
(c) He lead the ninth cohort
(d) He has been second in command twice
This section contains 5,242 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)