|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Back Stage (c. 8).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What spoke to Zora when she was young?
(a) Her dolls.
(c) The spirits.
(d) Her dreams.
2. What still influenced Zora's mother's side of the family?
(a) Old spites.
3. If a fistfight occurred in Eatonville, how was it handled?
(a) They were run out of town.
(b) The townspeople dealt with it.
(c) The men were arrested.
(d) It was overlooked.
4. What effect did Maitland have on Eatonville?
(a) They helped real estate value.
(b) They controlled the government.
(c) They took it over.
(d) Their support contributed to its success.
5. Who founded Eatonville?
(a) African Americans.
(b) The French.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Zora was almost fired, who stood up for her?
2. What did Zora do to her stepmother?
3. Why was Zora fired?
4. What was the primary conflict between Zora's mother and father?
5. Zora's anecdotes are vivid but _______.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)