|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Jacksonville & Railroad (cs 7 & 8 incl).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What still influenced Zora's mother's side of the family?
(d) Old spites.
2. Zora's first job naturally progresses into _________.
(a) Taking care of children.
3. When Zora was almost fired, who stood up for her?
(a) The children.
(b) The other boss.
(c) Her family.
(d) A neighbor.
4. "Between alligators, poison snakes, and _________, Florida can be a dangerous place."
(d) Jealous husbands.
5. Zora's mother's family name was _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ended John Hurston's new marriage?
2. Why was Zora's grandmother mad at her mother?
3. In Eatonville, what made people know a man was cheating on his wife?
4. How does Zora say parents respond to children's questioning?
5. Whom does Zora cite on the subject of forgiveness?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)