|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Jacksonville & Railroad (cs 7 & 8 incl).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Zora cite on the subject of forgiveness?
(a) Her father.
(c) A priest.
(d) Her friends.
2. The white neighbors of Maitland were very _______.
3. Zora's mother showed no interest in Hurston _____.
(a) While he was a farmer.
(b) While she was in school.
4. Zora's first job naturally progresses into _________.
(c) Taking care of children.
5. Whom did Zora decide she wanted to marry when she grew up?
(a) Her work.
(c) A man like Joe Clark.
(d) President Collier.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Zora's mother gave birth, what did the white man do?
2. Zora's mother was from a ______ family.
3. What role did the white man play in Zora's young life?
4. Where was Zora's mother's midwife during the birth?
5. Why are parents annoyed by children asking questions, according to Zora?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)