|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Two Women.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zora's boyish nature was _______.
(b) Frowned upon.
2. Around whom was Fanny Hurst usually found?
(c) Other women.
3. How did Dr. Boas receive Zora's failure?
(a) He was livid.
(b) He consoled her.
(c) He wasn't terribly disappointed.
(d) He was happy.
4. What broke up the Hurston family?
(a) The parents went to jail.
(b) A confrontation between the stepmother and the children.
(c) Their house burned down.
(d) Their father's death.
5. How does Zora describe reconnecting with her family after so long?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Zora when she left home?
2. Why was Zora fired?
3. The party where Zora and Ethel meet was for whom?
4. When was Zora to start her research in the south?
5. When Zora was almost fired, who stood up for her?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)