|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Two Women.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Zora decide she wanted to marry when she grew up?
(b) A man like Joe Clark.
(c) President Collier.
(d) Her work.
2. What broke up the Hurston family?
(a) Their house burned down.
(b) A confrontation between the stepmother and the children.
(c) The parents went to jail.
(d) Their father's death.
3. While at Barnard, Zora's work and school lives began to ______.
(d) Undergo criticism.
4. Zora chose not to approach Ethel as a _____.
5. Zora's boyish nature was _______.
(a) Frowned upon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Dr. Boas receive Zora's failure?
2. What did the miners in Polk find in the mines?
3. What did Zora's stepmother want?
4. How does Zora describe reconnecting with her family after so long?
5. Why was Zora fired?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)