|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Two Women.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Two Women," what element of female life is Zora portraying?
(a) The importance of friendships.
(b) The excessive drama.
(c) Their secret hopes and dreams.
(d) The need for emotional attention.
2. When was Zora to start her research in the south?
(a) During spring break.
(b) After working as a TA.
(c) Right away.
(d) After Barnard.
3. Why was Zora good at her job?
(a) Her job was easy.
(b) She needed the job.
(c) She was playful.
(d) She was dedicated.
4. Ethel Waters was very ______.
5. What "game" did Fanny play at?
(a) Cops and robbers.
(b) Being a guest in her own home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Zora's first job naturally progresses into _________.
2. At her first job, Zora was trained to do what?
3. Why was the stepmother jealous of Sarah?
4. Because of their findings, Zora equates mining with ___________.
5. Why was Zora fired?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)